reputation comments

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 28 July 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

can somebody let me know how i find out who has left me a reputation comment - i can read them but can't see who they have been left by

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    You cant see who left them for you. All you can see is which comment you got the reps for and any comment the person left but who left it remains a mystery :)
  4. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

ah i see! thanks for that
  5. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Can someone explain the rep power thingy a bit for me ~ when I started I recall seeing that I had '2' after a while. Then for some reason they both went ~ and now today, I see that I have '1' again :confused:
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

how do you rep someone?

I've tried to rep and can't, seems so easy on other forums that I use, do I have to register on something else to be able to rep??:confused:
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    You should be able to, are you clicking on the wee scales symbol on the bottom left of a post?
  9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    No, you shouldn't need to. What goes wrong? Do you get an error message or anything?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.