Reputation comments..

Skyemagic

Hello everyone,

This is a bit odd but please stick with me:

I have just this minute discovered how I get and can give rep comments :sign0007:. I didn't really grasp the concept before (sometimes I am not the brightest porchlight on the block..doh)

I know now that some of you have given me comments and I want to thank you for it also, as I now know how to give them I will be reading posts even more closely and distribute a few myself. Everyone on here deserves 300 of the little things....just for being here for everyone and every problem..

Getting a bit sentimental (am mental anyway...)

Thanks guys

xxx

Aww bless ya :)

Well done on discovering rep points.

Go and share the love :D

Thanks girls..

I feel a bit like a numpty....I was just happy to see that my rep points multiplied without thinking about how...I really am not normally this dense..:D

From here on in I will spread the love, no worries..

xxx

Took me a while to figure it out too :)

Hi JoKay,

hm, now that I am in the know I am more than happy to share: T'is very easy..:

If you read a post you like and you think the poster deserves a littl something for it look at the bottom left hand side of the box of the post. The middle icon (looks to me like a set of scales.. could this be justice...) gives rep comments. Just click on it and you will be asked to leave a little comment if you like..

hope that's clear enough...;)

xxx

I can't see the scales, do you have to have a certain amount of posts?

The scales is in the section where your name is along the left of the screen right at the bottom.

Its the middle of the 3 icons right at the bottom :)

Great thank you muchly x

Thanks for that Skyemagic - its great to be here!

Hi JoKay,

sorry for not replying earlier but I was away for a few days and now I have to catch up with all that's happened on minimins...

I am on Skye and as far as I'm aware there is no CDC up here (until I get let loose anyway.) The next one is in Stirling. Maybe Inverness has one as well, I'm not too sure..

xxx

Hi JoKay,

hm, now that I am in the know I am more than happy to share: T'is very easy..:

If you read a post you like and you think the poster deserves a littl something for it look at the bottom left hand side of the box of the post. The middle icon (looks to me like a set of scales.. could this be justice...) gives rep comments. Just click on it and you will be asked to leave a little comment if you like..

hope that's clear enough...;)

xxx

I feel daft now cause you're right I think the icon IS a set of scales! I thought it was a cloud of smoke! Think I need new glasses....lol

Back