Reputation Points

pandora

finding my way again !
Why can i only give rep points to someone once. Sometimes, even months apart, someone says or does something you think they deserve a rep point for, yet you cant give them another one.
WHY??
i have had multiple rep points from someone, is that cos she's a mod?
xx

You have to spread the reputation around, the gap inbetween is something like ten or twenty times before you can give it to the same person again.

i have had multiple rep points from someone, is that cos she's a mod?

I guess that is it:)

I can't work out how rep points work, I just give em and hope for the best but it doesn't take a lot to get me confused (methinks its nicotine/food/alcohol withdrawal) OMG why am I doing this lol xxx

I just tried to give it.. and it said i couldnt do it to the same post twice.. but i didnt..! i swear..! lol

x x

Tried to send you one Cheryl & it wouldn't let me, said i had to spread it around :(.
TBH i don't give as many as i should so i SHALL make a concious effort to give more
xx

Ooh I got one from Kitteh, must have been a proxy (I said PROXY lol) rep point lol xxx

Cheers Cat (if thats what it was) yr a star, a very bright one at that
xx

i love rep points.. i proper take them too seriously.. (im a bit sad).. if anyone wants to give me some to make me smile.. thats ok by me.. heheheh..

x xx x x x x

I don't think it's because whoever it is is a mod, because I'm always having to 'share it around':rolleyes:

It's probably because the person who's giving you the rep, is a very kind person and gives loads out inbetween, if you know what I mean.

Me....I forget:eek: I'm more inclined to agree with people in a message.

Note to KD: Don't forget the rep button!!!!

OOoooh, and well done on the fags Eclipse!!! :clap:

thanks KD.. and thanks Sarah for the rep.. it made me smile a lot a lot.. hehe..

Im so sad.. arent i?

x x x

Back