Reputation Power

I don't know if it would help, but would it be possible for only 1 star to be there and a number in it to show amount of stars gained? not as "pretty" as a row of stars, but it would still give the same info,,,

or different coloured stars?

Ooooh .... My reputations are concrete and poo coloured! whats going on?!!:eek::eek:

Aaaaahhh I seee......... if you have loads of reps, then you have a yellow star like Starlight (aptly named ;)) .... oooeerrrrr :D Looks good. Wouldv'e preferred a red star or blue ... not keen on concrete or poo. ;)

FAO Pierce,

Well done on the rep points!! I know I complained about the colours, but the time you've spent on them is a work of genius.

"Why?" you ask .... well...... my interpretation:
the different colours represent different values of rep. So thus eliminates the "collectors item" thing I mentioned earlier; so some folk who have lots of rep may have fewer stars than those who have more, but the only way to differentiate is through the colours. So now, the aspiration is to aim for a golden star ... which is very rare and makes those in possession of them very special! :woohoo:

I like! Well done on sorting this out :clap:

I dont mind changing the colours a little.

But its now bronze, silver, gold...

But it could be pink, blue, gold?

Aaaaaaahhh!!!! I get it. No leave them as they are. I understand them now. :D

How is it my rep power is two different things .... take a look at my previous two posts ... I had a bit of silver, now I just have bronze .... :( :giggle: Have I been demoted ...? lol

This is all strange ...... the reps keep a changin. I'll leave it in your capable hands.

Would be worth you writing a little bit on it explaining how it works once you've made the final tweaks?!

Tah - and well done again!! :0clapper:

Yeah i was playing with it :p Im finished now just had to get the math done...

So its pretty simple.

A bronze is 10,000 reputation points (look under usercp).

A Silver is 10 Bronze Stars.

A Gold is 10 Silver stars.

Anybody want to do the math on how many reputation points you'd need to get to 1 Gold star?

Pierce

Yeah i was playing with it :p Im finished now just had to get the math done...

So its pretty simple.

A bronze is 10,000 reputation points (look under usercp).

A Silver is 10 Bronze Stars.

A Gold is 10 Silver stars.

Anybody want to do the math on how many reputation points you'd need to get to 1 Gold star?

Pierce

(10000* 10)*10 = 10 Bronze Stars
1000000 = 1 silver star

(1000000*10)*10 = 10 silver stars

100000000 = 1 gold star?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't think anyone here will live to see that day?

OMG!! Well all mightily confused!! All good! x

you have 1 zero too many.

Pierce

SHeesh kebab ..... it's still a mighty long way :D

I must confess, preferred the mixture of silver / bronze you had earlier as it meant that there weren't lots of stars etc.. At the moment they're still like collectors items.

I love this too! I think its great :) Not sure all mods have disabled their rep power though ... :confused:

I have too, dont forget me!!!:D

Just took me a while to work out how to do it:pcwhack:

Back