Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How does Reputation work?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MissHelenLouise, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. MissHelenLouise

MissHelenLouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Guys,

I apologise if this has been already discussed, I have had a look around the threads teaching us how things work and I just cant find and answer to my question. It's a little hard to explain but here goes:

I'm a bit confused with how the reputation works especially by this statement:

How can they or you reciprocate when - from what I understand the person you approve cannot see who approved them (gave them rep points and a message).

For e.g. I approved **** message and it says lets hope that they reciprocate (or something on those lines). What I don't understand is how can they reciprocate and me grovel in the first place if they don't know who it was that approved their message.

I might have it all wrong here so that's why I'm asking you lovely people to help me understand better.

I hope that makes sense as its hard to explain what I'm trying to say lol :rolleyes:

Cheers, Helen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

In your profile you can see who has repped you and any comments they've made :)

4. MissHelenLouise

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    When I click on user CP I can see that I have been given rep and the comment I have been left, I can see the rep points but I can't see who it was that left if for me, so I can't return the gesture. I'm I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place?

Cheers :)

5. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I believe the only way you can see who has given you rep power, is if they write their name in the comment, otherwise it's completely anonymous x

MissHelenLouise likes this.
  6. MissHelenLouise

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Aaron, I thought I was doing something wrong, and that's why the statement that I originally posted didn't make sense to me. Now I know that they are anonymous makes more sense and verifies my original understanding. Cheers :D

Predator likes this.
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.