Reputation Power

but if a bronze is worth 10000 reps how come i have 3 bronze stars for only 340 points?

thats "rep power"

If you go to usercp, scroll down till you see "reputation comments" you will see on the right: 3210 point(s) total

or something to that effect.

Pierce

thanks Pierce :)

Anybody want to do the math on how many reputation points you'd need to get to 1 Gold star?

My spreadsheet worked it out in no time. ;) :bolt:

'snot hard is it love, especially when you work in IT.:D

LOL, that's handy to carry around Pierce. :D

I take it back - can we have blue (=bronze), yellow (=silver) and red (=gold) stars instead? The new colour is so ..... pooey :eek:

who needs excell when you have a giant calculator..

xxl-calculator-2.jpg

LMAO Pierce!! Now own up....it's yours really isn't it?....:p:giggle:

I take it back - can we have blue (=bronze), yellow (=silver) and red (=gold) stars instead? The new colour is so ..... pooey :eek:

...Pierce is now hastily packing a bag and heading on the first plane out of the country for sanity's sake!!...:eek::crazy::character00255::D

On second thoughts, I'm also leaving the country if we start looking at colour charts for stars.....lol:help2::banghead::gen147: :p:D

...Pierce is now hastily packing a bag and heading on the first plane out of the country for sanity's sake!!...:eek::crazy::character00255::D

:rotflmao:

Yay I like pink! Not sure the male members would agree though. I too think the stars look a bit dull as they are it will be nice to have shinier ones!

Back