research consolidation

CHRISR

Gold Member
15 lbs to go think its time to start researching the next phase. No idea whats involved so 'the book' is out again - LOL

15 lbs to go think its time to start researching the next phase. No idea whats involved so 'the book' is out again - LOL
I had to do the same ( get the book out ) when I reached my consolidation as I had no Idea... it is a bit scary but once you are there it gets easier when you see you don't put the weight back on.:)

There is a useful summary at the end of the Conso chapter. The way I see it, its kind of cruise with extras.

PV every day I can do no problem - have been drifting into this anyway. Fruit I like and look forward to my baked apple for dessert - will just have to not do the raisins and brown sugar syrup!

But I'm not that keen on the idea of forcing bread and cheese down so will have to think of tradeable substitutes. Do you think Finn crisp will do? Or how about oatcakes? I used to get so bloated with bread even in sandwiches I often wondered whether I had a wheat sensitivity. I don't want to go back to that.

Hit my target yesterday but the scales showed a 1lb increase again today. But I'm not going to fret too much, since I feel ready for conso now.

Im going to read only snippets because im still wanting to concentrate on getting to that point. Im thinking of upping my walking but by the time im home from work its so dark and off putting :(

I'm not that keen on the idea of forcing bread and cheese down so will have to think of tradeable substitutes. Do you think Finn crisp will do? Or how about oatcakes?

Congrats on reaching your target! Brilliant :D

I have seen a few other people mention they don't have the bread, using finn crisp/ryvita etc instead. I think I will be doing the same. I'd rather have 4 little finn crisp with my cheese, much more satisfying.

Or you could use wholemeal pitta.

I'm also not fussed by the starch once a week, but Atropos mentioned using pulses instead, chickpeas, lentils etc. I will definitely try that instead as I am not missing pasta/rice etc and would much rather have a curry with chickpeas added than served with rice.

Exciting times ahead, Chris :)

Back