• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Resisting Temptation - Struggling

Im resisting the pringles and chocolate in my kitchen, if you wanna chat to get your mind off the cake then im on facebook! :) laurel-amy tomlinson xxx

it is really hard i had a load of party food and cake at my mums today, kicking myself now. not literally but u know! xx

ive tried to add you on facebook laurel but it now wont let me see you lol! xx

Last night i realllly wanted crisps, i made slimming world chips instead and it hit the spot! X

I'm resisting going for another amaretto. I've nearly finished the one I have and it's going down well. Thankfully, we don't have any food which would need resisting in the house at the moment.

This is probably the wrong place to put this, but I'm kind of struggling today too. I'm just so bloody crabby! I'm overtired and sick of working. All I want to do is eat. Because I'm bored. And I'm cranky. I did treat myself to a fish fry (or whatever you call it in the uk - we call it a fish fry) with potato cakes. I usually eat out once a week for one meal. It wasn't that good. I felt horrible after I ate it. But I still managed to consume some rice (comfort eating) AFTER I ate lunch?! I'm pouting because all I want to do is go home, make a cup of tea and crawl into bed for a nap.

But I've been struggling badly today. If there had been chocolate or something in the office today - I would have eaten it!! I'm not normally like this so I wonder what has gotten into me!

Anyway. I hope you could resist today love! Tea always hits the spot for me when I want to eat something and I'm not hungry. I drink the tea first. If I still want it, I will eat it. But I generally am fine with just the cuppa!

Here's to a better tomorrow...for all of us!!

Hi MommyNOriana, sorry to hear you had a bad day, hope today is a better one for you. It's horrible when your day makes you feel awful

Well I'm chuffed with myself. I never gave in to the millies cookies, hubby had all four lol. I didn't have anymore cake and when I got hungry I had a cuppa which set me straight.

Today is a new day, I'm gonna have another piece of cake but will make it a smaller size to save on syns and plan my meals for the day.

Good luck to everyone x

I just read this elsewhere online - "It is important to realize that every time you eat you have the opportunity to choose to make your body better or worse – your choices and behaviors either move you towards your goals or away from them."- Thnking of printing it out and sticking it on the fridge door, in my purse, and lots of other places. lol

Well I'm chuffed with myself. I never gave in to the millies cookies, hubby had all four lol. I didn't have anymore cake and when I got hungry I had a cuppa which set me straight.

Today is a new day, I'm gonna have another piece of cake but will make it a smaller size to save on syns and plan my meals for the day.

Good luck to everyone x
Well done for not having the cookies xx

Lucky7 said:
I just read this elsewhere online - "It is important to realize that every time you eat you have the opportunity to choose to make your body better or worse - your choices and behaviors either move you towards your goals or away from them."- Thnking of printing it out and sticking it on the fridge door, in my purse, and lots of other places. lol
That's a really great quote, I'm defiantly gonna keep that one x