Restart 2/1/08...10lbs gone!

Hi Amanda,
I would like to join you all. I am planning to start 1st January my first weigh in is booked for Thursday 3rd so I am hopeing I will be around the same if not much more than when I stopped on 21st December, how much damage can you really do in 10 days?:sigh:
good luck to you all and have a great New Year.:D:D:D

Well it's the last day before restart tomorrow!!!

Happy New Year BTW lol

I'm at my sisters in Lincolnshire....have bee for a couple of days now...

Later on today I'm going to see my dad....not see him for 2 years...

Then back home tonight to clear the christmas food out for a clean break of it tomorrow!!

Hooray!!!

Raring to go eh! Excellent! Go...go..go gal :)

Can I join in with you all please? Just arrived to work now, ready for my shake in a bit, and I've bought a 2Lt bottle of water too!

Ready, Set, and Let's Do It!!!! Here's to a great new us in 2008!

re-start yipeee

Hi girls dont know if u remember me, but i would also like to rejoin today.
I will be doin cambridge today and half of 2moz coz thats all i got left then im gonna give slimfast a go as i cant really afford cambridge this time around, but would love to stay here with u all as i think ur all great and offer the best support ever. I hope u dont mind? :rolleyes:
Havnt been weighed yet will do it wen im dressed dreading to think what i have put back on!! i had lost just under 3 stone and caved which was very very silly.

Anyway hope u all had a great crimbo and goodluck to anyone starting today we can do this! any advice off anyone that has done slimfast will be much appreciated. I know its not as good as cd but needs must and i really need to do this. whats better i have got a new man who is also starting a diet today so we gonna help each other woohoo!:)

Day 1

Going good so far

1½ Packs
2½ Litres water
2 paracetamol
1 antihistamine

had a shower at my sisters yesterday...must be allergic to either the water or her shampoo as my face has come out in a rash....not a pleasant look! Covered it in sudocreme last night...gone down a bit.

Luckily I can see less than I can feel so doesn't look bad...apart from a bit hot looking

2 days over!!

Had 3½ packs each day...ok it's ½ over but hey....it's better than last weeks 5,000+ calories a day lol

Been busy tonight so not had a chance to think about food....last night was a different matter though! Had no kids in the house....I kept telling myself one more day of food wouldn't hurt...Id start again tomorrow. I kept thinking of othering a pizza...or an indian....of eating the left over after eights or raiding the kids stockings...
But I didn't....I just had an extra ½ a pack!!

Hooray to me!!!!

Previous times when I've tried to restart I've often got to the end of day 3 and eaten so tomorrow night might be tough. I've got the kids for the weekend and I've asked them to help me....hope they will :)

Feeling good!!!

Amanda
xx

Back