Restart 2009

harriet2

serial poster
Well im restarting LT today. I don't get officially weighed until tomorrow but I had a bit left from before which was still just in date so thought I'd give it an extra day before I go see the chemist :)

I'm a bit worried that I'm going to find it harder second time round but really, I've no one to blame but myself for my undoing all my good work so here goes :)

I've some incentives going on in that I'm off to see Fall Out Boy in March and Ultravox (if anyone is old enough here to remember them) in April and have a double chistening in February for my great neice and nephew (twin)..then of course a holiday in cornwall again in August but hopefully I'll be at goal by then hehe

Anyway, enough rambling about nothing in particular

Hope I get to see all you restarters again for some mutual support and heres to a great 2009!

h xx

Hi and welcome :) Congratulations on your weight loss already and good luck on starting again :) x

i went all the way before..its just keeping the weight off is the hardest thing ever, particularly when your made redundant and then have a bad car accident in the same week!!

h xx

harriet, good luck - if you have done it once before you can do it again. I did LT last year but did not go all the way and am so determined this time...sorry to hear about your accident and redundancy - life sucks sometimes...hope you were not hurt.

Sorry to hear off your troubles but hey look at you, dont ya look hot!! All the best with doing lt again, how much do ya wanna lose this time?

Good luck Harriet! How much do you want to lose this time round?

You really are an inspiration. I have 4st (realistically with my height) to lose and hope i can do as well as you in 19 weeks!

i'll be picking your brain with questions & for tips!!!

Hi Harri, piece of cake, ooops did I mention cake, sorry! As before you'll have no probs xxx

Goodluck you can do it.XX

hi hun - good luck with restart. You can do it again no problem xxx

hey, good luck harriet - hope u look and feel great for all the events you have got to look forward to this year...

It is def true that nothing tastes as good as slim feels, when you put on your clothes to go to a special occassion, you feel proud and you feel confident... I have put on some weight from I stopped LT and I notice it most when I have to go somewhere and Im bulging out of my clothes, Im raging with myself for putting on weight again. :( I am thinking of going back on LT, I have 1 stone to loose to get to my comfort zone, and ideally 1.5stone to get to my wow zone. I am unsure if I should do LT or if I should do it the long and hard way with healthy eating and exercise. Im reading everyones posts and feeling like lipotrim is sounding more and more appealing... lol

GOOD LUCK AND I WISH YOU EVERY SUCCESS!

xox

hey, good luck harriet - hope u look and feel great for all the events you have got to look forward to this year...

It is def true that nothing tastes as good as slim feels, when you put on your clothes to go to a special occassion, you feel proud and you feel confident... I have put on some weight from I stopped LT and I notice it most when I have to go somewhere and Im bulging out of my clothes, Im raging with myself for putting on weight again. :( I am thinking of going back on LT, I have 1 stone to loose to get to my comfort zone, and ideally 1.5stone to get to my wow zone. I am unsure if I should do LT or if I should do it the long and hard way with healthy eating and exercise. Im reading everyones posts and feeling like lipotrim is sounding more and more appealing... lol

GOOD LUCK AND I WISH YOU EVERY SUCCESS!

xox

This is the only way Jules;)x xx

Garry....STOP IT!!!

Hi Harriet, sorry to hear about the accident and redundancy....its tough enough maintaining as it is without the extra problems too.

Good luck. It is tough the second time around....I had a break last year before Xmas and went on CD after my hols, but it was really tough to get into SSing again. Once in ketosis it does get easier, but I don't need to tell you that hun.

xx

Hi Harriet nice to hear from you, how are you? I have no doubt you will be at goal in no time..maintaining is def the hardest bit but at least u now know what you need to do xxx

Welcome back and goodluck. If you can go back on lipotrim why do it the hard way? XX:)

Back