Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Lara1986

Gold Member
Hello thanks for reading!

I've done Cambridge and slim&save before with success but the binger in me got the better of me lately and I an carrying more than I am comfortable with again! I did the London marathon in April and you'd think i would have lost weight training - but I managed to gain a lot instead.

Since April I hve had a series of failed restarts. And then I was hit by a car in July which even 2.5 months on has left me in pain and unable to exercise.

So I've started again on exante / slim and save (I have both packs but most are exante)

I am too scared to record a start weight as I fear it may be 160 pounds so I haven't.

I will have my first weigh in after 5.5 weeks on this diet on 31 October 2014.

I edited this post at the start of October as it made my thread make more sense, and basically all the posts prior to end of September are just recording failed restarts so if you want to follow it maybe skip that bit!!!

I have a few occasions where I have to drink for birthday outings. These are:
Week 2.5 11th October
Week 5.5 1st November
Week 7 13th November

I really really hope that doesn't ruin things. But I will stay focused and remember how much work it was to get the weigh off.

My goal is to reach somewhere between 8st12 and 9st7 and then hopefully I'll be able to exercise again so can maintain around there. This is a weight where most my wardrobe fits!!

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Good luck! I struggled to run on slim & save so am doing intermittent fasting (basically 500 cals 2 or 3 days a week).

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
I have heard good about that. I may try it when I get closer to my goal. How long have you done it for??

This is my first week...so far so good, but I'll let you know. I've got more to lose than you but I'm not in a hurry and I'm training for a half, so want to be able to run.

Ok new ways to track progress!!:

I looked on ASOS at the measurements for a size 10 and used these as my goal:

Hips/Bottom (at widest!) start 105cm / goal 93.5cm / left to lose 11.5cm
Waist (at narrowest) 83 / 68 / 15

So from the above I can I need to lose over 11% off my current hips circumference and 18% off my waist. I guess that goes to prove I gain weight on my waist!

I'm stealing this idea....Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Deleted

Last edited:
Good luck with your half...mines frome on 20th July. I'm also thinking of the new york marathon in Nov but not sure I can afford it....

How did the London marathon go?

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Right so I've done Cambridge and slim&save before with success but the binger in me got the better of me lately and I an carrying more than I am comfortable with again! I did the London marathon last Sunday and you'd think i would have lost weight training - but I managed to gain a lot instead!!! I have a holiday at the end of May so I've just stocked up on exante products to shift the excess weight!! I am planning to exercise quite a bit too so I will probably have an extra pack, bit of low carb veg or an extra protein shake here or there if it's needed. I know alcohol is a no no but I've barely drank all year, so I probably will have a vodka and soda or diet coke on a few occasions if I'm out. I've also got a half marathon in May to keep me focused. I am not going to weigh myself because it will only serve to depress me - and I'm looking for fat loss not mass loss. I think I am around 10stone7 which is more than id like to be - I'm only 5'2! I just want to fit into all of my usual clothes again - at the moment it's only elasticated ones that I'm wearing, so as to not know my size!! But my size 10 clothes are probably not going to fit me so I will save trying them on for a good few weeks. I have another diary in silver members but I felt I should make a new one for this new challenge with the new products! I refuse to go on holiday at this size and I will get to a size I'm happier with. Not sure it's long enough to get bikini ready but I sure hope so - I have exactly 42days eeeeek!!!!
this sounds like me! I am 5.2 but weigh 10.10 now I'm so annoyed at myself got to target of 9.6 4 years ago and have piled it on in the last two since starting my job with all the crazy hours and stress!! But I'm so fed up I started exante today for a boost never done it before hope it works I love food so I will be back on slimming world at some point but I need a kick start before my holiday in June how are you finding it?

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Back