restart after a years break. has anything changed??

Melissablowes

hello ladies/gentleman

I am starting again after a year of being off, I have previously lost 3 stone so I know this diet works but I have seriously over eaten the last 4 months ( birthdays, meals out, wine ) and really need to restart

I weigh myself at home on a Friday morning like I used to and I have gotten all my books out and blue folder

I was on 26pp a day and think that hasn't changed but has anything else changed ??

thanks in advance x x

hello ladies/gentleman

I am starting again after a year of being off, I have previously lost 3 stone so I know this diet works but I have seriously over eaten the last 4 months ( birthdays, meals out, wine ) and really need to restart

I weigh myself at home on a Friday morning like I used to and I have gotten all my books out and blue folder

I was on 26pp a day and think that hasn't changed but has anything else changed ??

thanks in advance x x

Whoop Whoop! Another member for the Friday WI Crew :) Welcome Back! I don't think anything has changed, will you be keeping a Diary on here? X

im not too sure, where would i post that?? im not very inventive with my food so im not sure it would be intresting to look at. lol although i am tracking at home. how are you doing on the diet?

im not too sure, where would i post that?? im not very inventive with my food so im not sure it would be intresting to look at. lol although i am tracking at home. how are you doing on the diet?

In the WW Food Diaries Section or WW Food Diaries Section :) Ill subscribe if you do :) I'm currently 2lbs under Goal, took me 19Wks to get to goal (I enjoy the Scenic Route) x PS-There's also a Weight Watchers at Home Thread and Friday WI Thread, will probably be helpful to you to join both of those? X

In the WW Food Diaries Section or WW Food Diaries Section :) Ill subscribe if you do :) I'm currently 2lbs under Goal, took me 19Wks to get to goal (I enjoy the Scenic Route) x PS-There's also a Weight Watchers at Home Thread and Friday WI Thread, will probably be helpful to you to join both of those? X

Brilliant yes I might I'll see how I go and start one up Friday. Ive forgotten all the propoints which is weird as I knew them like the back of my hand lol

Wow you've really done well. Mine just creeped on slowly and I want to do something before I end up being the size I was.

I'll have a look at the Friday weigh in x x
Thanks sweetie x

Hello fellow Southender! I live a few miles outside Southend :)

Are you going to meetings or doing at home? I went to meetings for most of this year, and now am doing it at home to save money.

As far as I know nothing has changed from about February 2013.

Brilliant yes I might I'll see how I go and start one up Friday. Ive forgotten all the propoints which is weird as I knew them like the back of my hand lol

Wow you've really done well. Mine just creeped on slowly and I want to do something before I end up being the size I was.

I'll have a look at the Friday weigh in x x
Thanks sweetie x

Ill see u over there ;-) x

Hello fellow Southender! I live a few miles outside Southend :) Are you going to meetings or doing at home? I went to meetings for most of this year, and now am doing it at home to save money. As far as I know nothing has changed from about February 2013.

Hello
Well I'm in Leigh on sea rear her then southend. Where abouts are you hunni x

Back