Restart Again

I planned on Re starting yesterday but I didn’t have the shakes I like so am starting tomorrow. It’s been a few years since I did exante and am looking forward to starting again.

Good luck :)

Just do it, JustDoIt! Good luck.

I planned on Re starting yesterday but I didn’t have the shakes I like so am starting tomorrow. It’s been a few years since I did exante and am looking forward to starting again.

Good luck :)
Good luck .I'm on day 4 things going ok at the moment x. Les

So, I'm doing fine. Still TS100%. How is everyone doing?
Has anyone tried the maple & pecan flapjack? Imho, it's gross :|

So, I'm doing fine. Still TS100%. How is everyone doing?
Has anyone tried the maple & pecan flapjack? Imho, it's gross :|
Well done. I'e had my first bad day today but will b right back on track tomorrow sleep up your good work x

The hardest part are weekends, For me, the worse are Sat evening and Sun all day. So, instead of messing up totally, I can cheat a little ( !!!) and have a few slices of very lean ham or a few of chicken breast bits or a little can of tuna. These are pure proteins and won't affect ketosis. Also, not much calories if I stick to _A FEW_ and not a whole pack. I used this trick before while on Exante. It worked wonders and saved my butt a few times.
Obviously I don't recommend to make it a habit... but it's better to have 2-3 slices of ham or a tiny little can of tuna (drained, no oil!) than to give up and go into regular food.
So fingers crossed for everyone ( and myself ) Let's keep it going!!:banana_dancer:

The hardest part are weekends, For me, the worse are Sat evening and Sun all day. So, instead of messing up totally, I can cheat a little ( !!!) and have a few slices of very lean ham or a few of chicken breast bits or a little can of tuna. These are pure proteins and won't affect ketosis. Also, not much calories if I stick to _A FEW_ and not a whole pack. I used this trick before while on Exante. It worked wonders and saved my butt a few times.
Obviously I don't recommend to make it a habit... but it's better to have 2-3 slices of ham or a tiny little can of tuna (drained, no oil!) than to give up and go into regular food.
So fingers crossed for everyone ( and myself ) Let's keep it going!!:banana_dancer:
Thank u so much for sharing that .I will keep some in just in case x

How are you doing Les? I survived today and honestly have no idea how but I did stayed totally fine, going strong TS 100%. Tomorrow will be another will power test. Sundays always are. But I'm going to try really hard not to blipblip :)I may cut the bar in half so I have a little nibble with my coffee. Like if I cut off 1/3rd of and this way I'd have an extra 'treat' for the coffee. haha I hope it works!
When is your WI day if I may ask? I'm having mine on Wednesday.
Have a great weekend and stay strong! :cool:

How are you doing Les? I survived today and honestly have no idea how but I did stayed totally fine, going strong TS 100%. Tomorrow will be another will power test. Sundays always are. But I'm going to try really hard not to blipblip :)I may cut the bar in half so I have a little nibble with my coffee. Like if I cut off 1/3rd of and this way I'd have an extra 'treat' for the coffee. haha I hope it works!
When is your WI day if I may ask? I'm having mine on Wednesday.
Have a great weekend and stay strong! :cool:
Finding things very hard. Had two pkts yesterday and a small portion of Chinese for tea. My weigh day is Monday. Hopefully today will go better. Well done u u must b so proud of yourself. I'm happy with what I have done though x very snowy and beautiful here in Devon this morning can't wait to go out walking x

You are doing well Les. Two pack & a little portion of Chinese is not a crime. It still is a very strict diet.
The only thing you could avoid in the future... just give up on the carbs totally (pasta, potatoes, rice, noodles, bread and also any kind of sweet stuff). Go fish & veg, chicken & veg and such instead. During our 'food week', which is supposed to be done after 4 weeks of 100%TS, this is what we will need to eat. No carbs but veg and protein.
I find it much harder to go back on track after regular food. It's like starting again from scratch. And don't think I'm not struggling...I am.
Last night, all night I was dreaming about food LOL :D it was crazy. Things are much easier when I'm working. Days off are hard. But it will get easier soon.
Good luck on your Monday WI !!!

PS: snow? what snow? :rotflmao:

I'm afraid it's another bad day. Not expecting miracles tomorrow. I need to pull myself together and b positive like all of u. I was fine for the first three days then went down hill slowly. Thanks for the advice. Perhaps I should have a small meal a day x

What do you mean when you say bad day, going down hill etc..? Are you ill? It all sounds very, very dramatic. I’m wondering whether you should be asking a health professional, not a diet forum? Be safe.

Hi Les :) Don't beat yourself up about a little blip on your journey. It happens to all of us. Whatever your scales show tomorrow is good. Stick to the diet and it will go away in two 100%TS days. Don't worry, just keep going. You are not gaining weight, most of it is water. This is how our body works when you start eating normal food. So, get back on the wagon and fight.
It's hard but you can do this. If you do 3 packs a day, then maybe the best option would be to do 4 packs a day for you. It's only 800kcal, so still very strict VLCD. It would be MUCH better than adding a small meal.
I know how the small meals become slightly more and more bigger after a while and then there is a little of something else 'just once', 'just today' and so on... So please, stay strong. Tomorrow is a new week and new good start for you. :)
You can get thru this!!! :0icanfly:

Hi Les :) Don't beat yourself up about a little blip on your journey. It happens to all of us. Whatever your scales show tomorrow is good. Stick to the diet and it will go away in two 100%TS days. Don't worry, just keep going. You are not gaining weight, most of it is water. This is how our body works when you start eating normal food. So, get back on the wagon and fight.
It's hard but you can do this. If you do 3 packs a day, then maybe the best option would be to do 4 packs a day for you. It's only 800kcal, so still very strict VLCD. It would be MUCH better than adding a small meal.
I know how the small meals become slightly more and more bigger after a while and then there is a little of something else 'just once', 'just today' and so on... So please, stay strong. Tomorrow is a new week and new good start for you. :)
You can get thru this!!! :0icanfly:
Thank you for your help and advice. I have gone right back on track and am doing 4 pkts a day.
How are u getting on?

What do you mean when you say bad day, going down hill etc..? Are you ill? It all sounds very, very dramatic. I’m wondering whether you should be asking a health professional, not a diet forum? Be safe.
When I say going down hill it means diet not going to plan. No I'm not I'll.and I don't think I need a health professional we all have these blips as we go along on our journey. The diet forum is great and has got me back to where I should b. Thanks for your concern though x

Hey Les! :) I'm so happy you are back and doing the right thing! hurraaaayyyy !!! :bunnydance::wee::bunnydance::wee: Fantastic! I'm okay, have been good so far. I will try to stay this way tomorrow too. It's damn hard. But I will not give up easily :D Have a great day!

When I say going down hill it means diet not going to plan. No I'm not I'll.and I don't think I need a health professional we all have these blips as we go along on our journey. The diet forum is great and has got me back to where I should b. Thanks for your concern though x

Oh that's great, I had thought you meant yourself. Good, good!
Yeah, diet going off track is completely normal. Otherwise there wouldnt be forums at all :)
All the best.

Reactions: Les
You are a great inspiration and I appriciated it. You are keeping me on track from today I will be 100% 100% 100% thanks for your great support 🖒

Oh that's great, I had thought you meant yourself. Good, good!
Yeah, diet going off track is completely normal. Otherwise there wouldnt be forums at all :)
All the best.
Thanks will be 100% from today as my hols only 11 weeks away. How are u doing ?

Back