Restart Again

harryellis

Hello all, thought I would say hi!!!!!!
am new to this forum but not to Exante. Managed to survive the day so first day done. It’s been a battle if am honest and I really had to fight my demons.

So here’s to day 2!!

Any restarters?

Laura x

Go Laura! And by the weekend it’ll feel so much better :)

Hello everyone :)
I'm starting today (again)
Let's hope this time is the last time. Good luck everyone!

Good luck. Don't eat the kitten.

So far so good. Had a Thai chicken soup, lemon bar, now the last pack - chocolate shake - is waiting. I'll try to go one more hour without it. Then yummy drink, more water, tea and bed :)

Hey all! I'm sorta doing it half arsed... Did 100% mon to friday last week then my son tempted me at the weekend (not too badly though)... Did 100% monday, went off track a tad yesterday, again not too awful. 100% so far today but feeling tired and tempted. I may just have an early night to avoid any more temptation!

We all fall of the wagon from time to time. The trick is to pick up yourself and to get back on. An early night is a good choice. I may do the same. Just had my last pack and have been good all day yay :)

Today is my second day and so far so good. Mushroom soup went down well. Now it's time for a cup of coffee and more water and a little nibble on raspberry&white choc. chips bar.
Stay strong everyone!:kitty:

About to start my 3rd pack - raspberry&white choc. shake. I've been good and stayed 100% TS again.
yay me! :classic_smile:

Well done, and it’ll get better.

I gave in the other night but today I've been 100%. I am losing weight which is the main thing :)

I've got the headaches staring today and feel blaah. But have been 100% so far and not going to give up easily. 2 packs in, last one left in a few hours or so. I till get better soon.

Hello all, thought I would say hi!!!!!!
am new to this forum but not to Exante. Managed to survive the day so first day done. It’s been a battle if am honest and I really had to fight my demons.

So here’s to day 2!!

Any restarters?

Laura x
Hi Laura.
I'm restarting in the morning. I don't know if I will b doing 3 pkts or 4 a day yet. Which do u follow x les

So, one week gone. Today is my first WI and I lost 5lbs. I'm very happy :)
It could be a bit more but I had to attend some family events and treated myself (reasonably) a little.
Hope everyone is doing well and stays on track!
:worthy:

So, one week gone. Today is my first WI and I lost 5lbs. I'm very happy :)
It could be a bit more but I had to attend some family events and treated myself (reasonably) a little.
Hope everyone is doing well and stays on track!
:worthy:
Well done. That's fantastic x

Thank you, Les. How are you doing?

I can't update my ticker, don't know why hmm...

I can understand this. Funny thing is, I put a few slices of bread (left over) in the freezer not to be tempted. And gave all the sweets I had to my friends at work. So, my fridge is empty, just a few slices of ham and a can of tuna (just in case). But the pack is not open so no tempting. And yes, I drink and drink and drink the water again. Let's hope for better tomorrow! :)

Back