Restart Buddies

Hello Lady, glad that its going well for you .. and good to see someone else who like me is determined to do it this time. We'll do it :)

Lucky you with none of the bad things so far ...I don't have the dizzyness or food craving, but had a massive headache all day yesterday .. and still there a bit today. Just forgot how hard the first part is to do.

Never used this forum before but seems very inspirational so hoping it really helps me on my way to goal (which is about 100lbs eek).

well i have 109 to go, so we near enough both have the same to lose lol.... and yes you are right, this time WE WILL DO IT :) i dont know about you, but if i fail this time (which i wont :-D ) then i wont ever be able to do it! wedding begining of august hoping to have 3 and half stone off by then and another 3 and half off by end of october, fingers crossed hehe , xx

Congratulations on your wedding first of all .. and thats your incentive right there lady. We do have the same to lose so we can be motivation for each other .. i know i lack that at times.

Yeah i'm the same, this is the last time for me .. it has to be as i can't keep going in this circle anymore. But i don't need to think like that as i'm going to do it. I'm 25 now and want to feel 25 (if that makes sense lol) xx

I'm restarting today-can I join? Need all the help I can get!!

oooo noooo its not my wedding hehe, its a relatives but none the less i still dont want to be looking fat for it especially as im planning on wearing a dress eek , not worn one of those for a long time haha.

and yes it does make sense, i am 25 in 2 weeks and want to feel it to ... and to shop at river island instead of evans! x

I'm restarting today-can I join? Need all the help I can get!!

More people equals more motivation :)

oooo noooo its not my wedding hehe, its a relatives but none the less i still dont want to be looking fat for it especially as im planning on wearing a dress eek , not worn one of those for a long time haha.
and yes it does make sense, i am 25 in 2 weeks and want to feel it to ... and to shop at river island instead of evans! x

Oh get me assuming lol .. well its still a big incentive. I've never owned a dress... jeans and baggy tops is what my wardrobe is made up of .. not good!!!

Glad the 25 bit made sense ... i often don't lol .. but oh i would love to go in River Island and shops like it and actually be able to buy more than shoes or a bag

Glad the 25 bit made sense ... i often don't lol .. but oh i would love to go in River Island and shops like it and actually be able to buy more than shoes or a bag

Ive just had a peruse on Debenhams website and looked at John Rocha clothes (love his style- suits proper women shapes!) Ive already picked out my outfit for the summer when I lose the stone(s) (although I havent restarted yet!! :D

Well I went & got weighed yesterday after my weekend blowout and had only gained 1lb. This is great as I'd actually gained 7lbs & managed to get 6 off before weigh in lol.
Last time I admit I did nibble here & there. I'm going 100% now and hate to admit it's easier.
I totally understand the exam pressure though. I'm in my final year of a degree (I also work full time) and have 2 assignments and a dissertation I haven't even started. I can't seem to get myself started on them so I've taken a few days off work as a kick start.
I've also checked wee today and on day 4 of restart I'm back on ketosis. It hasn't been too bad getting here but I'm going to make sure it stays that way!! Good luck for today girls.

Ive just had a peruse on Debenhams website and looked at John Rocha clothes (love his style- suits proper women shapes!) Ive already picked out my outfit for the summer when I lose the stone(s) (although I havent restarted yet!! :D

Debenhams is a shop i avoid ... always feel really out of place in there ... not sure why lol. But yeah i always have a browse at clothes i don't fit in online and have a daydream!!

Keep focused on that outfit though .. it'll soon be yours

I have my eye on some jeans i want when i get to goal ... so nice and look at them at least twice a week .. they will be mine thats a fact :)

when i walk through the debenhams store past all the make up/perfume stands where all the slim ladys work i always feel like there looking me thinking, your fat what you doing here .... but that might have just been my paranoid mind because i feel uncomfy in myself. john rocha does have some lovely clothes though x

when i walk through the debenhams store past all the make up/perfume stands where all the slim ladys work i always feel like there looking me thinking, your fat what you doing here .... but that might have just been my paranoid mind because i feel uncomfy in myself. john rocha does have some lovely clothes though x

No way lol .. thats exactly how i feel when i walk in there .. so i don't think you are paranoid at all

In my thin days I did spend a lot of £ in posh shops. I had to return a faulty dress to Karen Millen and the lady serving me was awful. She accused me of damaging the dress to return it even though it was my 1st return to the shop.
Anyway, my retort has always stuck with me when dealing with stuck-up shop workers. "I can afford to shop here. You simply work here". Nasty I know but I really don't understand why some women choose to look down their noses at others who wear less lipstick!!

In my thin days I did spend a lot of £ in posh shops. I had to return a faulty dress to Karen Millen and the lady serving me was awful. She accused me of damaging the dress to return it even though it was my 1st return to the shop.
Anyway, my retort has always stuck with me when dealing with stuck-up shop workers. "I can afford to shop here. You simply work here". Nasty I know but I really don't understand why some women choose to look down their noses at others who wear less lipstick!!

I don't understand it either.

But really i never came across that kind of attitude when i was slimmer, more of the opposite like really helpful and polite .. as they seen me as a potential sale and now that i'm overweight they don't see the potential sale therefor aren't interested and can be horrible.

I tend to avoid them now, even if i shopping with a slim friend or family member as i feel bad enough about how i look without them making me feel worse.

Might do a pretty woman type thing when i get to goal lol

Aww Katie. Good for you.
I must admit I do avoid shops like that now.
I also notice that when I was thin I would have to buy 1 or 2 sizes larger in really exclusive shops. Almost as though they only wanted customers size 10 & under and were obliged to sell 14's. It's awful really.
Anyway not long & we'll darken their doors again.

Hi guys.....I recognise some faces/names.
I am on Day 4.

Seem to be finding it really easy and enjoying the shakes and the feeling of not being bloated all the time.

I cant say I am happy with the fact I am here again and it wasnt an easy decision as I didnt want to use LT like this, but here I am and I have to get on with it!

Hopefully catch up on all this thread, but just wanted to say hello.

We can do it and hope that it is the last time we are here - eh :)

hello scotsmist, i remember you from a few months ago when i was here :) i restarted monday! on day 5 now, but all is going well.... this is my only chance to do it now, because if i dont have the will power now i never will!

Hope the rest of your week goes well! good luck xx

I'm excited about my weigh in tomorrow, i'm on day 7 and 100% ..yay me lol

Its been a hard and exhausting week thats for sure but its now the end of the week and i feel great :)

Thank you for keeping me going everyone xx

Hows everyone going and feeling???

Back