Restart Buddy

louale

Silver Member
Hiya All,

I'm resarting today (Tuesday) after having fallen off the wagon whilst on holiday, I don't even want to weigh myself, but suppose I'm going to have to lol

Was wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy? I have about 4 stones to lose, ideally.

I think it would be fun to have someone to chat to along the way, and keep each other going.

Good luck to you all.

Louale x

Hiya All,

I'm resarting today (Tuesday) after having fallen off the wagon whilst on holiday, I don't even want to weigh myself, but suppose I'm going to have to lol

Was wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy? I have about 4 stones to lose, ideally.

I think it would be fun to have someone to chat to along the way, and keep each other going.

Good luck to you all.

Louale x

I have 4st to loose to and I too fell of the wagon!!

Feel free to private me for a chat or buddy up :)

Hi,
I also want to lose 4 stone, that will take me to around 9 stone. I've lost a stone last month and last week I had a bit of a blow out, so I re-started yesterday. Just think, 4 months it will be the end of August and if we all stick to it, we'll all be slim and wearing the clothes we want to wear!! Can't wait for that!!
Feel free anyone who wants to buddy up, to PM me, be nice to motivate each other!!

Hi all,

I'm about to restart again on tuesday, want to get BH out of the way. I lost 5.5 stone before and have put at least 1 back on.

I need to get 3.5 stone off so i'm up for anyone that wants to chat and give me a kick upthe bottom.

Good luck all

Jo xx

Hi hun

Ive fallen off the wagon and finding it sooooo hard to get back on it again!

Im 5'2 and now have 4 stone 7lbs to lose!

xx

Buddy

Hi

I've just started CD again and it would be great to buddy up with someone. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks
Nicky x :)

Hi louale :)

I have 4 st 7lbs to lose as i am 5ft 1 and right now i weigh 13/7 and i'm aiming for 9st.

We can all help each other and get to know when we're all weighing :) My next weigh in is Tuesday 20th May 9am. This site also helps keep me motivated as i don't feel like i'm the only one on this diet,lol! I meet people and i have friends who are doing WeightWatchers or SlimmingWorld etc but when it comes to the Cambridge.... i'm still looking! Yet, it's the BEST diet out there!! :)

Good luck to you louale ;)

Hiya,

If any of you still want to buddy up, feel free to pm me or add me to facebook.

I'm off on hols soon for 6 weeks, but will be doing cd on hols, so happy to text you too! Really want to get the weight off lol

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=636861016

Louale x

Back