Restart - Day 4 Almost Over!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pompeyfan, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. pompeyfan

pompeyfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well I'm back again. I restarted SS on Monday so day 4 almost over. I must admit today has been the hardest so far & I'm drinking yet another pint of water cos I'm so hungry & my son has just cooked a pepperoni pizza!!
    I think the best bet is probably to go off to bed with my water and a book.
    Is anyone else on week one - my 1st weigh in is on Monday 13th?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

i am on wk 10 but wanted to stop and encourage you to continue, it will get better!
  4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Just keep going hun it can be so hard! and your doing great! Im now on day 8 and ive found my restart incredibly difficult at times - you can do it though :)
  5. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hi - i am on day 6 and get weighed tomorrow. this week has been hard, and its not just the headaches, its been quite emotional for me which i did not expect. anway, weighing in tomorrow and have TOM today so might not be as much as i thought but after reading some posts on here i am just glad i have started.

let us know how you get on.
  6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck on ur weightloss journey. You're almost at the end of the worst part of the diet. Stay Focus
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.