restart lipotrim

hi everyone:) been really busy this week so not had chance to write up.
Went on Tues for weigh in and thank god lost 5 pounds:D. seriously pleased with that coz this wk been so so hard and jus dreamin of food all day, but that weight loss really gave me the push to carry on, and i know it will be worth it in the end and my dreams will come true of me bein thin:rolleyes: this is my 2nd time round and its far harder!started first tme in sept 08 and managed to lose 3 stone in 3 months, but then jus blew it when i had my sisters wedding and could not get back on it for ages, ended up putting half that weight loss back on.

Can anyone tell me y its much harder to restart?been on for 3 wks now but my mind stil desp for food every day!

well done for the fantastic loss!! Im on my 3rd week too and still having really bad food cravings, I'm not hungry but i have days where i can't get certain foods out of my head!! on friday it was pizza and today its sausages and salmon! strange!! the weight losses have been spurring me on too though :) this is my first time on LT but i'm going to have a break for summer hols and then restart in september to shed my final stone, so i'm hoping i'll be able to do it!! keep up the good work!!

thanx for that encouragement.
must tel u tho that i really think u should think about staying on it over the summer.
take it from me its impossible to re start, it took me 3 months to finally get back into it!

Welcome back and well done on your loss - what a great start!

I've heard it's harder after the first time but I don't know why sorry. Best of luck on your journey. x

I first started on LT last year and did it for 5 weeks. I lost just over 2 stone in that time, but cheated all the time. This time I havent cheated once and feel more motivated. I do think that this site has helped me to do this tho. So for me the second time around has been so much easier.

thanx for that encouragement.
Must tel u tho that i really think u should think about staying on it over the summer.
Take it from me its impossible to re start, it took me 3 months to finally get back into it!

welcome back girls! Im on the second time round and just in my fourth week now too but im doing great since last monday! I finally settled back into it! It will take time but the cravings get easier! I have about 6-7 750ml bottles of water a day and it really works! So good luck and please dont come off this diet until your at goal!! You will regret it like many of us love!! X x x

hiya!

I'm back again too! did it 3 years ago very successfully and going again with even more to lose this time.

I'm only on day 4 but i have found it harder this time too. I reckon it's because last time i was so excited at the prospect of what was going to happen. now i know what to expect and i just want it to happen quickly!! so in short, impatience is to blame for me i think. That and last time i smoked like a chimney and i quit 3 months ago so thats pretty hard too!!

however i am more determined to lose it this time so hopefully that'll bring me through!!

Sxx

welcome back to you all.

You all know the magical results gthat we can get on LT so best of luck fighting the fat and staying focused :)

hi thanx all of u for ur support im seriously not breaking it this time round! and will be slim by the end of summer! yay cant wait to get there!!!!!!

Back