Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Well done on your exercise Noor :D
I hope you dont feel the pain tomorrow :)

20 mins on xtrainer burner 290 cals almost half of my daily intake. I feel so good after that workout :)

Well done Noor. Will try to do 20 minutes on the xtrainer tomorrow myself hehe :) xx

Thats great noor :)
When is your WI day ?

Sunday... Fingers crossed!

Well done Noor. Will try to do 20 minutes on the xtrainer tomorrow myself hehe :) xx

Xtrainer really boosts ur energy levels! I'm doing 30 mins a day as 30 is recommended by exante. But cause I only started yesterday i get out of breath quickly so best thing to do is build up from level 3 resistance.

Only managed 5 more mins on xtrainer burning a further 65 cals bringing today's total to 355 cals. I'm happy with myself considering this is my second day on the xtrainer. Day almost coming to an end just going to finish my bar n watch a bit of tv. :)

Well done Noor thats amazing :D Was going to try and do 20 minutes on the cross trainer today but not in the best of moods! So much so that I weighted myself this morning (day 4) because I really needed something to cheer me up and I have lost 10lbs... happy happy :) xx

That's fab Laura!!! I hope the scale don't disappoint me tmrw. I'm really looking forward to my first weigh in :). Workout is a good way tone up aswell I want to lose weight and tone up at the same time. I'm not doing any weights cause I had a c section 8 weeks ago. I'm gonna leave them a few more weeks but until my xtrainer will do lol

Good luck with the WI tomorrow Noor. Let us knoiw how you get on. Im sure you will get a fantastic result especially since your exercising aswell:) I was going to wait till end of week 1 but it will be my time of month so wont get an accurate weight and having a bad morning so needed a pick me up haha xx

Thanks Laura will defi post my weigh in tmrw. Sometimes I wish I wake up and all the extra weight has fallen off ! Lol

Haha would make life so much easier... but alas life isn't that easy :( Boo haha. I am finding this diet quite easy. It sometimes gets to me when I see my friends or family having proper food but the cravings don't last long which is good :) xx

That's my only downfall too, watching family eating n feeding my 3 yr old pizzas n pastas!! Other than that it's not too bad :)

It does make it harder to keep on track but just keep thinking of the final results and that should pull us through :) xx

Going well, had a lovely lie in and a late breakfast, had a bar cos I needed something to chew.

Currently watching a bit of tv and our 14 week old kitten is snuggled in, seems he can't get enough of me today! I think it's his way of giving me a pat on the back lol

How's your day going? Xx

Feeling a bit meh today! Need some inspiration haha, Might need to distract myself with a film on the sofa hehe :)

Glad your day is going good :) xx

Yep best thing to do is watch a movie. But I read diaries on the forum and reading them motivates me to keep going :)

Back