Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Noor. I am sure you will have losses. Your body likely just adjusting it will defo come off dont worry. A friend of mine never losses when she first starts any diet but then in week 2-3 she then has a huge loss. Body mechanics can be strange! Really impressed with your calorie burn on the xtrainer - brilliant.

25 mins on xtrainer 335 cals burned. Feeling good !!!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Noor. I am sure you will have losses. Your body likely just adjusting it will defo come off dont worry. A friend of mine never losses when she first starts any diet but then in week 2-3 she then has a huge loss. Body mechanics can be strange! Really impressed with your calorie burn on the xtrainer - brilliant.

Thanks Mandy, I'm gonna give it another week if I'm not happy with the losses I might come off this.

Just had my weigh in and I've lost 6lbs. Not happy with the result considering I've been 100% all week. :(

I lost 6lbs first week and 4 1/2 second week... Am currently on third week. Why are you so down about 6lbs? That's huge! Everyone's different and bear in mind each tin weighs 400-500g you've lost 12 of them!!! That's massive. Don't compare yourself to others. You might have wanted more but you done a great number. Xxx

I'm just disheartened, despite ups n downs during the week I stayed 100% I even worked out but I ur right any loss is better than nothin I guess.....

6lbs is brilliant!!! Don't be disheartened at all, like carrie says its 12 tins!

You can't compare yourself against others as everyone is so different, some with more to lose some with less, which has an effect on how much someone will lose.

WELL DONE!!!! You're 6lbs less than you were at the start of the week, and you've got to start somewhere. This is the beginning. Soon you'll be a lot further along and wondering why you felt down about it :) keep at it chick xx

I'm the same been 100% since 3rd jan and have still not lost 11lbs yet when others lose more than that in their first week. This is your journey. Xxx

6lbs is brilliant!!! Don't be disheartened at all, like carrie says its 12 tins!

You can't compare yourself against others as everyone is so different, some with more to lose some with less, which has an effect on how much someone will lose.

WELL DONE!!!! You're 6lbs less than you were at the start of the week, and you've got to start somewhere. This is the beginning. Soon you'll be a lot further along and wondering why you felt down about it :) keep at it chick xx

Thanks Ali, I know I shouldn't compare myself with others and I'm not to be honest. I started the diet cause my sis is getting married end of feb. I want to shed as much as I can!

I'm the same been 100% since 3rd jan and have still not lost 11lbs yet when others lose more than that in their first week. This is your journey. Xxx

Yes everyone is different I'll just get my head down n get on with it. After all it is my journey :) xx

Thats it Noor keep positive, it is a great loss I agree with everyone else. It can seem slow going at the time especially when in the first week I think as is natural to focus on the day to day result but hey look around the forum to see how the losses add up. 6lb this week, more next. You can get to goal and will. Have you done measurements because that may be worth doing if not, then you can track both weight and inches? I was thinking of doing the same today. Have a good day x

Mandy has a good point there, keeping track of inches is good and can be more noticeable.

I've lost about an inch of my waist and bust - was able to for in to a top today that was too tight 2 weeks ago. Made me feel so much better as I couldn't really see any difference myself xx

Mandy has a good point there, keeping track of inches is good and can be more noticeable.

I've lost about an inch of my waist and bust - was able to for in to a top today that was too tight 2 weeks ago. Made me feel so much better as I couldn't really see any difference myself xx

That should've been fit in to a top! Silly iPhone predictive text!

Yesterday I tried on some old dresses that have not dared to wear for ages as too tight and i could feel the difference in them. Still got some weight to go until would wear out but it did motivate me as you right it is so hard to see. I always have this thing when losing weight that my OH laughs at - that is that my body seems to have a delay between weight loss and inch loss, never seems to happen in sinc for me lol.

Don't know why in feeling so hungry today, I've had a shake and almost 110grams of chicken breast n red onions! Plus no workout today :(

6lbs is fab Noor :D
And you are exercising , so you will be toning up too. Deffo do your measurements ! And you will see a difference in a few weeks :)

Maybe the onions have knocked you out of ketosis ?
Are you doing WS or TS Noor ?

I've started s&s today they allow red onions

I've started s&s today they allow red onions

Ahhhh, that explains things :)
Is totm due ?
I struggle with hunger then :)

Totm?

Back