Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

U guys are right, but I forgot until it was late in the evening. I was so stressed my car windscreen has collapsed onto the dashboard. I only found out while I was removing the snow off it yesterday! It was so stressful being a Sunday I couldn't get it looked at :(

Oh no, Noor, thats bad, I hope you get it fixed today :) I hope today is less stressful for you.
If you didnt manage all your packs yesterday, please make sure you have them today.
Your babies need their mum to be well chick ;)

I'm so depressed Marge, I have a small break planned down south this weekend but by the looks of things I may have to give it a miss!

I'm so depressed Marge, I have a small break planned down south this weekend but by the looks of things I may have to give it a miss!

Aww Noor.... I hope the weather picks up, and you can get away. Theres nothing worse than planning something, and the weather stops it !!!
I was just thinking ya know Noor... I actually think you were incredibly lucky .....
If the weight of the snow caved in your windscreen, then the smallest of bumps in such weather, could have ended really badly chick !!!
I know the snow can be a pain when it alters our plans, but I think in this instance, it may have been a saving grace for you :)

You're probably right Marge. I just hope i can get my car sorted soon!

Moving on i've been very positive today and i've had 2 out of the 4 packs, just 2 more to go today. Worked out for 30 mins on xtrainer burned 350 calories don't know why but i feel so full of energy that i can go on for another 30 mins. But i won't because i know my calorie intake is upto 650 and burning more than that won't be good.

Last edited:
Wow !!
Well done Noor :D
I hope the latter half of your day went as well as the begining :)

Wow !!
Well done Noor :D
I hope the latter half of your day went as well as the begining :)

Yes it did and I've had my last 2 packs of the day. Just watching Bollywood award function n then off to bed!

Thats excellent Noor, proper excellent :D
Till tomorrow ;D

Hope you're having a better day today Noor :) xx

I've had a better today and in focused and positive about everythn at the moment :) How was ur day?

I've had a better today and in focused and positive about everythn at the moment :) How was ur day?

Excellent! So pleased for you :) My day has been ok, very busy at work but it made the day fly by which is never a bad thing! xx

Well done Noor sounds like your right back in zone x

How are today noor ? :)

I'm alot better today Marge, thankyou. Just finished clearing all the snow from my front porch all the way to the path! It's taken half an hour to mention it being soooo cold! I think i've done my workout for today lol. But i will also try to do some workout otherwise house chores will keep me busy! Jumped on the scale last night (i know i shouldn't have) and i've lost 1lb that cheered me up knowing all my efforts aren't going in vein. How has ur day been so far Marge?

Im off plan today Noor, as I have visitors... but they go tomorrow. So tomorrow will be WS, then back to TS on Thursday. But we has an excellent day out and about eating ect ect ;)

I'm about to give in to a kebab...

That 1lb and more will go back on.... Don't do it!!!! Think of the wedding!!!!!! This is sent with love xxx

Carrie is right.
You already know what it tastes like.
You dont need it.
You want to feel and look great at the wedding.
:)

I've given in :(

Back