Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

I've given in :(

It's done now. I'm guessing you have that same guilty regret that we all get after "giving in" we wish we hadn't, it didn't taste that brilliant, wasn't worth it?

Even if you don't feel that way it's still over with and tomorrow's a fresh day xx if its what you want then get up and start again stronger and more determined.

I have been given a bit of advice today. I'd like to share it with you too. maybe next time you want to give in this will help? xx

"When you feel like a certain food, Imagine yourself eating it when you're slim. That time will come if you refuse it now.

When you feel like giving up, Remember you WILL regret it, change your mind in months to come and feel as determined as now to start again, probably heavier, and you'll wish you just stuck at it all that time ago - Now.

When you feel hungry and it gets tough, Remember food is not banned for life! Its a short time, a small price to pay for achieving a dream and being happy in yourself, comfortable in your own skin again and confident. Food can wait.

When you feel the weightloss is too slow, Remember that its a lot faster than if you wernt losing it at all. Either keep losing slow until its all gone, or give up and get even bigger right?

When you're feeling rotten and want to cheat, Think about how slim you would already be, with no need to diet, if you didnt do that so many times already.

When you feel like its going to take too long, Think about how long its been left to get that bad. It can be beaten once and for all right now, so you will never have to feel that way again.

When you're out with friends and get caught up in the high spirits, and think having a night off will be ok, Dont. These situations dont stop because you're on a diet, you have to learn to be strong when needed or the pattern will never be broken and the yo-yo will continue. Stick at it and soon you'll be out with them dancing rings around them at your fittest!

If you really want the taste of something, Remember its only food! Is it really THAT important right now in comparison? Happiness and all the things you will gain when you reach target are so much more important and satisfying than that plate of grub.

If you're 'really going to do it this time' and its 'different to last time' then do it. No excuses, no fails, no cheating, no slip ups. Go at it like a bull to a flag and dont stop until you reach the goal. Not having this attitude is the reason you're not there right now.

Imagine reading your diary back when you're as slim as you imagine yourself. You're making that happen right now, dont stop "

Guilty is not the word, I've been up since 4am beating myself over it! Yes I will start again and I will burn off these cals today!! Thank u for the advice ill defi read it the next time I feel like giving in :(

Start again today Noor :)
I was off plan yesterday too. It was planned, but I did eat more than I had planned :eek:
But today is a WS day, and I will be back to TS tomorrow.
You can still do it chick, just make sure you get back to it today :)
Let us know how you get on later :)

Start again today Noor :)
I was off plan yesterday too. It was planned, but I did eat more than I had planned :eek:
But today is a WS day, and I will be back to TS tomorrow.
You can still do it chick, just make sure you get back to it today :)
Let us know how you get on later :)

Hi Marge, so far I'm on track. I've had a very busy day took lil one for immunisation. Then postoffice for my drivers licence renewal. I've had one pack so far just got in!

Hey noor. How you doing? Don't worry if you are still not on plan we still want to see how you're doing xx

Thank u, I'm on plan so far but I will need motivation to get through tonight. Getting back to old habits is so easy and unhealthy!!!

Plans halted, unexpected guests! Since they don't know i'm on a diet i'll be eating normal but healthy food tonight.

28 min workout 300 cals burned!

Last 4 packs today, i've ordered 4 weeks worth to stop me going off the rails!!!!! I'm going away for the weekend and will Inshallah get back on track upon my return. In the meantime i will be eating less and most importantly HEALTHY!!! I will be working out like mad today and tmrw morning! I can't go on like this i feel so ashamed of myself, i've put on 2lbs in weight and im so NOT proud! Ok rant over i need to focus on today........

Always good to plan ahead. Stay positive you can go it!!

I noticed you are in Leicester noor? Where abouts are you? I'm in desborough. its mot in leicester its on the border of market harborough and Kettering in Northampton but I'm 10 minutes away from the sign that says "welcome to Leicestershire" :) xx

How has today been Noor? :)

Always good to plan ahead. Stay positive you can go it!!

I noticed you are in Leicester noor? Where abouts are you? I'm in desborough. its mot in leicester its on the border of market harborough and Kettering in Northampton but I'm 10 minutes away from the sign that says "welcome to Leicestershire" :) xx

Hi, sorry for the late reply i been away all weekend. I live near Birstall?

Planning ahead in this instance has worked so far! I'm back on the vlcd today just got my bar left which i will have now with coffee!

How has today been Noor? :)

Hi Marge, i'm back on vlcd today and have had a good day so far on it! i now only have 4 weeks to lose as much as i can! i've put on just over 2lbs :( but i will shed that and more in the coming weeks as i have to fit in the dress i have ordered which is 2 sizes down!!!! So from now on no more weaknesses i can do this i HAVE to do this!

Good to have you back noor :)
Keep plodding on chick.... and you will get there :)

Thanks Marge, I will defi try to not fall off the wagon again! Start weight was 90kg n today morning I'm at 89.5kg. I think weighing in daily will keep me motivated :)

Hi Noor
Glad to see you are back on track , I can hear the determination in your voice so I know you can do it. :D
Mere x

Just having my bar and day 2 has come to an end!

Hi Noor sounds like you are doing really well. Really pleased for you x

Well done noor :)
Are you still exercising ?

I haven't workout for 3 days now as it's that totm! I'm hoping to start working out from tmrw Marge. How are u getting on?

Back