Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor
I am so sorry about your brothers illnesses that can't be easy for the family especially your mother. I know your culture is different from mine and you treat your parents with a lot more respect. I feel you can only have respect for a person when they deserve it.

My father used to put me down all the time, not about my weight but about my ambition to teach deaf children, he always said I was not clever enough to get a degree. Well I now have a masters degree and I taught deaf children for a very happy 28 years. Funnily enough my father was the one who was so proud of my achievements.

Do not let anyone put you off your goal of achieving the figure you want.

You have been very brave to text your father. You are a strong person and you will achieve all you want to if you have enough will to succeed. There are lots of people on this forum with their own problems but there is a strong spirit of community as we are all striving for the same goal.
Keep on posting and reading and mainly keep on doing what you are doing just now, You can do it. x
Mere x
PS congratulations on your weight loss :D

You have done amazingly well Mere, you had the courage to prove him wrong and in the end like u said he was happy for u!

Hi Noor
Just keep striving for what you want. That way you will earn everyone's respect.
Mere x

Weigh in today at 86.6kg lost 0.1kg

Hi friends a quick question, will a bit of salt take me out of ketosis?

No I don't think so x

Thanks Mandy, how are u getting on? x

Hi Slow but sure! I am WS mostly though so my loses aren't bad. . The lbs are adding up now and I am starting to really feel it in my clothes which is a lovely feeling and it motivates me to keep trudging on focusing n the end goal.

I started the shred yesterday so pleased to now be adding a bit more exercise into the mix too. My legs a bit stiff today!!

Are you having a good day? X

Hi Slow but sure! I am WS mostly though so my loses aren't bad. . The lbs are adding up now and I am starting to really feel it in my clothes which is a lovely feeling and it motivates me to keep trudging on focusing n the end goal.

I started the shred yesterday so pleased to now be adding a bit more exercise into the mix too. My legs a bit stiff today!!

Are you having a good day? X

That's great Mandy, exercise is ways an added bonus, well done!!! I'm not having a good day at all! More problems and complications with the family situation! Driving me nuts!

Weigh in today at 86.5kg lost 0.1.

Hi Noor
I repeat you are still heading down you clever girl. x
Mere x

Hi Noor
I repeat you are still heading down you clever girl. x
Mere x

I was heading down, I've come down with a terrible soar throat and a temperature :( I will be going up now for a few days!

Hi Noor sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better very soon. x

Just made fresh chicken soup with herbs n spices, hope it helps clear my throat :(

Sounds delicious Noor. Honey is very good too.
Mere x

I'm going to add honey to my lemsip later. I won't be in ketosis after that :(

Afraid not but it will help your throat and let you get a night's sleep.
Mere x

Back