Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Oh Noor. I'm sorry you're not well. Take it easy and give yourself space to get better.

Oh Noor. I'm sorry you're not well. Take it easy and give yourself space to get better.

Thanks Lynn, been feeling better and will be back on vlcd from tmrw. I'm currently out of town, hoping to return tonight.

Hi Noor. Pleased you're feeling better. Looking forward to hearing how you're getting on tomorrow.

Hi Noor. Pleased you're feeling better. Looking forward to hearing how you're getting on tomorrow.

I've had a good start today I've weighed myself in at 81.8kg so luckily I haven't put much on! I need to get back into gear and hit those 80's! How have you been? I've not been able to check ur diary lately but I will now and catch up!

Hi Noor. You'll soon lose the weight you've put on. I'm fine - on and off 100% but haven't been too bad at all. Still losing weight, not quickly but it's going all the same! actually went running today in my lunch break

Hi Noor. You'll soon lose the weight you've put on. I'm fine - on and off 100% but haven't been too bad at all. Still losing weight, not quickly but it's going all the same! actually went running today in my lunch break

I can't remember the last time I went on a run! Despite not being 100% you are doing very well Lynne. You're still losing the weight and any loss is better than a gain :)

Cheeky weigh in today at 80.8kg pleased with myself with the fact even when I'm not a 100% on vlcd I'm still managing to go downhill! Hoping to be under 80kg by Friday as I have a holiday first London then Southampton so looking forward to a good weekend! So far been on track last 2 days no cheating what so ever, hoping I continue this till Friday :)

Well done Noor. You're doing great. Keep it up!

Back from holiday, despite not eating healthy ive put on 0.9kg. So back on my diet until 31st August (my next holiday). On day 2 today and looking forward to the rest of it!

0.9kg isn't much at all! You'll soon lose it. Glad to have you back!

0.9kg isn't much at all! You'll soon lose it. Glad to have you back!

Thanks Lynne, been so busy with Ramadan preps that I haven't had the time to go through the diaries here including mine! I'm glad to be back and i also have my friend here for summer holidays. She wants to try the diet too!! Weigh in today at 80.7kg so I'm back in the 80's but my goal is now the lower end of 70's! How have u been?

Last edited:
Hi Noor. You'll soon be in the 70s. Does Ramadam start mid August? I'm doing OK - I lose about 2lb a week and have lost every week since starting. Struggling with hay fever at the moment. I did Race for Life today but also had lots of carbs - 3 chocolate brioches and an iced latte! It will be back to square 1 tomorrow - 3 days to ketosis. I'm still desperate to lose as much as I can before I fly to Philadelphia on 18th July!

Hi Noor. You'll soon be in the 70s. Does Ramadam start mid August? I'm doing OK - I lose about 2lb a week and have lost every week since starting. Struggling with hay fever at the moment. I did Race for Life today but also had lots of carbs - 3 chocolate brioches and an iced latte! It will be back to square 1 tomorrow - 3 days to ketosis. I'm still desperate to lose as much as I can before I fly to Philadelphia on 18th July!

Ramadan starts This coming Wednesday. Well done you! You are doing fab!!!! Whats ur target till 18th July? It's ok one day off is allowed you will be back on track tmrw. It's taken me a while to reach the end of 80's because I have been on and off plan but everytime I have comeback more determined! But hopefully fasting for the whole month will aid my weightloss as I will be fasting for around 19 hours a day...

The problem for you will be those delicious meals you have after the fast! I was hoping to get down to 11st 5lb but that isn't realistic now. I'm definitely hoping to get below 12 stone so that's at least 4lb in 9 days!

The problem for you will be those delicious meals you have after the fast! I was hoping to get down to 11st 5lb but that isn't realistic now. I'm definitely hoping to get below 12 stone so that's at least 4lb in 9 days!

I will be prepping all healthy foods before hand and have even done the shopping for it! A shake and 2 boiled eggs with tea at 3am with a litre if water then 9.30pm ill have curry with 1 chappati, shake and again plenty of water! I'm hoping I can get into 75's by the end of Ramadan that will be an awesome achievement! 4lbs in 9 days is doable atleast I'm hoping it is I know you worked hard to reach this far :)

It's taken me a week to update my diary. Scales weren't moving and I was fuming whilst fasting! But after a weigh in just now the scale has finally moved and I weigh in at 79.4kg. I'm over the moon to be out of the 80's!!

Congratulations Noor, well done. X

Thnx Mere another 4kg to lose and ill be back at my original weight!

Weigh in at 79.2kg, very pleased with myself!

Weigh in at 78.5kg, what a feeling! Fasting has actually aided my weightloss whilst sticking to the diet!

Back