Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Well done on your loss Noor. x

Well done on your loss Noor. x

Thanks Mere I'm well chuffed! Last few days have been tough but I guess the result was worth it... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to you!

Thank u Carrie and Shrimp :)

Got my new laptop today for Uni starting next week...

Not looking forward to it after being out of education for so many years this just seems so scary......

I will need to organise everything I do which is going to be difficult because I'm not an organised person!! Doing school runs and having to look after my 10 month old son and then finding time to study is going to be a nightmare that I'm defi not prepared for....

Topping that my diet, I will need to remain focused on losing weight and staying 100% committed.

Ok that it's all out, just reading all this is already stressing me. I need to stay on top of things, I HAVE to!

Good luck with your course. What are you studying? I went back to uni when my children were young, not as young as yours but it is difficult but it was well worth it in the end as I achieved my ambition to teach deaf children. I was doing a post grad year and travelled back and forth every day to Edinburgh University. I has to leave the house at 6am and did not get back until 6.30pm. A nightmare at the time but really glad I stuck it out. X

Good luck with your course. What are you studying? I went back to uni when my children were young, not as young as yours but it is difficult but it was well worth it in the end as I achieved my ambition to teach deaf children. I was doing a post grad year and travelled back and forth every day to Edinburgh University. I has to leave the house at 6am and did not get back until 6.30pm. A nightmare at the time but really glad I stuck it out. X

That's fantastic Mere, you achieved what u set out to do.

I'm doing BSc honours in Computer Science.
I best get prepared then for the long hours of studying, I just hope I can stick it out like u till the end....

That sounds like a good course with good job opportunities at the end. I wish you all the best. x

That sounds like a good course with good job opportunities at the end. I wish you all the best. x

It's something I've always enjoyed I'm into technology, I love it!

I'm hoping to do my post grad too, if I don't struggle too much with this course....

Good luck with your Uni course Noor xx

Hi Noor. Well done you! Good luck with you're course. You'll do brilliantly! I'm looking forward to hearing about your first day at Uni!

Thank u Gigglepants and Lynne. I'm hoping it won't be as difficult as I'm thinking it could be. But I know I will need to put in every minute I can spare....

To top it the scale seems to be stuck at 72.9kg, that isn't helping!

Keep at it and the weight will go down!

image-2971137568.png

December 2012 at 99kg

image-1319121488.png

September 2013 currently at 72.9kg

Hi Noor. What an amazing transformation. You look like a different person! Well done!

Hi Noor. What an amazing transformation. You look like a different person! Well done!

Thanks Lynne, I still have a long way to go....

A big change. You should be proud of what you have achieved. More than a 25% loss!

Back