Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

A big change. You should be proud of what you have achieved. More than a 25% loss!

I am proud Mere but still have over 10kg to lose...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why is the scale not moving!!!

Don't worry. It will do. How's your uni course?

Don't worry. It will do. How's your uni course?

It's not going good so far Lynne, I'm confused to be honest and the first assignment needs to be submitted before 24th of this month!

I haven't studied in over a decade, it's so hard to focus :(

U look fab in ur profile pic!

Thanks Noor. The picture was taken in Greenwich Village, New York. I'm sure you'll find your course easier to follow in time. Don't be frightened to ask your tutors about anything you're not sure about. It's better to do that than to spend time worrying.
When I started my current job I hadn't done any studying for over 15 years and had to do a post degree managerial course at the same time as going to work and looking after 2 young children. It was difficult getting back into studying so I do sympathise. I'm sure you'll do really well!

Yes it is difficult with 2 children and time is the biggest obstacle! If my son was slightly older I could organise and manage time but with him being only 10 months is making it difficult.

I'll be meeting my tutor next week and I will discuss my worries with her, I'm hoping it will help.

Went off plan yesterday, I was annoyed with the scale not moving and now I regret it!!!

And so stay back on plan today! Is Uni getting any better?

I'm back on olan today, hoping I don't get disheartened at my next weigh in on Sunday....

Uni is tough, I'm struggling at the moment be it taking notes to writing daily journals and then having a deadline for 2 assignments by 24th of this month. Not to mention having to help my daughter with her homework, it's all getting too much!

I always struggled with my sons' maths homework!

I always struggled with my sons' maths homework!

It's just not right to be honest, my daughter is in reception and giving her so much homework is wrong. As a single parent how am I to cope with her homework as well as my own studies. It's ok to give homework once in a week or 2 as she's only 4??

She gets a lot of homework and then I need to make sure she gets all the complicated words right so she gets a certificate in school, I mean if I do that at home what is the point in taking her to school??? I have to teach her phonics and help her write her name plus a family tree. I mean what does she learn in school??

Wow Noor, such a difference. You look fab, like a totally different person. Well done already.

Must be hard juggling your uni course with your family. Hope you find a happy medium and talking with your tutor helps xx

I think it's wrong too. At that age they should be concentrating on play and developing social skills rather than having pressure put on to achieve and learn. Homework for 4 year olds is rediculous! I can remember going for my oldest son's first parent teacher evening when he was 4 and had only been there for 6 weeks. I was expecting to discuss how he was adapting and mixing with the other children. I had to sit on one of those little chairs whilst the teacher sat on a big one and her first words were ' Christopher, what can I say about Christopher..... He struggles to settle down in the classroom. When the other children are sitting down to listen to story, Christopher will be break dancing in the corner" When I said something to the effect that it was early days, he hadn't long turned 4 and I wasn't too concerned with this, she agreed with me and said that part of the problem was that most of the children had very competitive parents who had unrealistic expectations of their children. Another memory I have of Chris' early days at school was on day 1 when I asked how it had gone and he told me that none of the other children would play with him because he wanted to play 'Rosie and Jim' and all the other boys wanted to play fighting games like Power Rangers. Prior to that I had always discouraged him from watching anything like that on TV but following this he and I watched Power Rangers every Saturday!

Wow Noor, such a difference. You look fab, like a totally different person. Well done already. Must be hard juggling your uni course with your family. Hope you find a happy medium and talking with your tutor helps xx

Thank u Giggle pants, it's that photo that made me realise how big I had gotten! After that I just had to shed that weight no matter how long it took I had to shift that weight. I still have quite a way to go yet....

Yes I didn't think it would be this hard but I guess I have to work around my uni and family commitments...

I think it's wrong too. At that age they should be concentrating on play and developing social skills rather than having pressure put on to achieve and learn. Homework for 4 year olds is rediculous! I can remember going for my oldest son's first parent teacher evening when he was 4 and had only been there for 6 weeks. I was expecting to discuss how he was adapting and mixing with the other children. I had to sit on one of those little chairs whilst the teacher sat on a big one and her first words were ' Christopher, what can I say about Christopher..... He struggles to settle down in the classroom. When the other children are sitting down to listen to story, Christopher will be break dancing in the corner" When I said something to the effect that it was early days, he hadn't long turned 4 and I wasn't too concerned with this, she agreed with me and said that part of the problem was that most of the children had very competitive parents who had unrealistic expectations of their children. Another memory I have of Chris' early days at school was on day 1 when I asked how it had gone and he told me that none of the other children would play with him because he wanted to play 'Rosie and Jim' and all the other boys wanted to play fighting games like Power Rangers. Prior to that I had always discouraged him from watching anything like that on TV but following this he and I watched Power Rangers every Saturday!

I think it's just too much, what do they want from a 4 year old? I understand being conpetitive n all but not at such young age... Children need to have fun at this age with a bit of learning.

My day has just begun, first shake done now time for house chores and getting the kids sorted n helping my daughter with her homework plus not to mention I need to get my head down and start studying! I was really frustrated last night, after spending over half n hour typing my journal when I clicked to submit it I learnt the system had logged me out??? All my effort was for nothing!!!! I then typed up a short journal to be honest I was so annoyed I wasn't even going to bother! But then I ended typing a short n rushed journal :(

My weigh in tmrw I'm praying the scale moves otherwise I will be disheartened......

I hate it when things like that happen. Just put it behind you. I'm sure you'll have a very enjoyable day today.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

Weigh in today at 72.4kg - not happy.....

Back