Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Noor you have lost 1/2 kilo in a week. A loss is a loss, slow and steady wins the race:) x

Noor you have lost 1/2 kilo in a week. A loss is a loss, slow and steady wins the race:) x

I was just expecting a little more the scale has been stuck on 72 for almost 2 weeks....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's natural to plateau - it happens to everyone!

It's natural to plateau - it happens to everyone!

I had this happen at 85kg's the scale wouldn't budge in the end I went off plan for a week or 2!

If you stay on plan you should get a good loss eventually! Don't let it dishearten you.

You have done amazingly wel. U shd be proud of yourself, the difference in a year is fantastic...we all know that the closer you get to target weight the slower the loses are. So take it easy and it shd happen.

If you stay on plan you should get a good loss eventually! Don't let it dishearten you.

It's why I'm still on plan Lynne, I was hoping to get into the 70kg spot by mid October to achieve a further 5kg loss to end of November in time for my son's first birthday party, but it doesn't seem doable anymore....

You have done amazingly wel. U shd be proud of yourself, the difference in a year is fantastic...we all know that the closer you get to target weight the slower the loses are. So take it easy and it shd happen.

Thank u Tund, it has been quite a journey with ups n downs but I'm still not happy, I guess the greed of knowing I can shed more is getting to me lol.

I just hope the losses don't become snail paced, otherwise I'll be pulling my hair out :(

Just keep at it and you'll get there!

I will...

Good morning Noor, hang on in there it has to come off eventually.

I'm a slow loser and have learnt to embrace every loss, however small it is. It's hard but stay positive hun xx

Good morning Noor, hang on in there it has to come off eventually. I'm a slow loser and have learnt to embrace every loss, however small it is. It's hard but stay positive hun xx

Good evening Gigglepants, I'm trying to stay on track and hoping to shed as much as I can till end of November.....

My losses have been steady but all of a sudden it's come to a halt? I can't seem to go below the 72kg mark!

Good afternoon Noor, hope you see a decent loss soon xx

It's been a busy day, I felt like pulling hairs out at one point but computer programming is amazing! Half way through my first assignment and now it's time for my last shake then a bit of telly, whilst lil one is crawling all over the place!

Hope your good noor xxx

Not so good Carrie, I need to start organising my time around my children, my studies and my exercise routines! It's a mess at the moment I'm off plan! This is all just too much at the moment..,,

Oh Noor. I hope you soon get back into a routine.

Hi Noor. Just a quick check in to ask how you're doing.

Hi Noor. Just a quick check in to ask how you're doing.

I'm doing ok I guess, been so rushed off my feet for Eid, then 2 assignments and to top it both my children unwell. It all just got to me to be honest but I have everything under control now. I weighed in at 72.2kg today morning so despite being off plan I haven't put on any weight!

All the maths involved in computer programming isn't helping either, I am struggling really badly.....
I'm wanting to get back on the diet tmrw, but lets see how it goes.....

How are you doing Lynne? Thank you for stopping by :)

Back