Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor. Well done for not gaining. I'm sure that you'll find studying gets easier! Apart from being off work sick with a sore leg, I'm doing fine!

What a time of it! I'm exhausted just thinking about it, welldone on maintaining whilst off plan xxx

Hi Noor. Well done for not gaining. I'm sure that you'll find studying gets easier! Apart from being off work sick with a sore leg, I'm doing fine!

I'm hoping it gets easier too!
Aww bless get well soon ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a time of it! I'm exhausted just thinking about it, welldone on maintaining whilst off plan xxx

Thanks Carrie, im now happy with the food choices I made whilst off plan. But I need to start focusing on my goal again and shed as much as I can until my son's first birthday party!

Thank u for popping in and u look fab!!!

Weigh in tmrw morning, fingers crossed............

Hope you had a good weigh in!

It's put a well needed smile on my face Lynne, weighed in at 70.8kgs!

That's brilliant Noor. Really pleased for you.

Was out over the weekend so I didn't get to do my weigh in yesterday morning. Weighed in at 70.2kg today morning. My weightloss has defi slowed down!

Morning Noor, still going down though. Hope you get a whoosh soon, take care xx

Hi Noor. How's it going?

Hi Noor. How's it going?

Hi Lynne, I'm doing ok I was in London all weekend and was off plan. Weighed in at 70.9 kg so I've put on 0.7kg!

I've got a busy week ahead, working on submitting my assignment today and then shopping rest of the week for my son's first birthday party!

How are you doing? How's your leg?

A gain of about a pound is ok. Good luck with your submission. Hope you are enjoying your course. x

Hi Noor. You'll soon lose that. I'm fine thanks. My leg is a lot better but the physio thinks it will take a while to completely mend. I hope you do well with your assignment.

Thanks guys for ur support and lovely motivating messages @Carrie you look fab!!!!!

I wanted to do a early weigh in today because of the party tmrw but it's pointless now because it's that TOTM! Oh well I will have to face the disaster on Sunday.

Have a great time Noor. x

Thank you Carrie and Mere, had a fab time!! The damage on the scale came up at 71.5kg.... Need to get rid of the excess weight asap!

Back