Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Cheeky weigh in today at 70.0kg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Next step the 60s. Well done. x

Brilliant Noor. Well done!

Thank u guys, hoping I'm in my 60's at my weigh in tmrw....

Good luck for wi tomorrow. x

Fingers crossed!

Weigh in at 69.8kg I should be happy considering my start weight at the beginning of the week was 71.6kg I think... I don't seem to feel happy...

I want to start my swimming lessons but I'm not comfortable at this weight. I want to be atleast 65kg to be confident enough to get in a pool, I inow it sounds silly but it's how I feel...

Last edited:
Hi Noor. Well done - in the 60s!!!!! The sooner you start swimming the better. It's good all round exercise and you'll become firmer, fitter and thinner!

Hi Noor. Well done - in the 60s!!!!! The sooner you start swimming the better. It's good all round exercise and you'll become firmer, fitter and thinner!

Thanks Lynne, I just feel too big to feel comfortable in a pool...

Well done Noor. The hardest part of swimming is walking from the changing room to the pool. Once you are in the water nobody notices what size you are. In my experience people are too self centred to notice anyone else. Go for it girl you will feel great. x

Well done Noor. The hardest part of swimming is walking from the changing room to the pool. Once you are in the water nobody notices what size you are. In my experience people are too self centred to notice anyone else. Go for it girl you will feel great. x

Thanks Mere, I will be heading to the local gym tmrw enquiring about swimming lessons :)

Good girl, proud of you. xxx

I did go to my local gym and have filled the relevant forms, fingers crossed I will be starting beginning of January.

What seems to be getting to me at the moment is the slow weight loss. It's taking forever to even shift a lb!

Stick with it and it will come off. I lose weight very slowly so I know how frustrating it is. Try to fit in as much activity as possible as that definitely helps. Good luck. x

I'm hoping the swimming will aid my weight loss....

Not looking forward to weigh in tmrw morning, I want to be at the lower end of 69kg's and it will be a boost if I'm at the top end of 68kg's, which I know seems unlikely!

It's slowed right down for me too noor but as long as it continues to come off don't get disheartened. Your doing fab and swimming is great for all over toning xxx

Thanks for the boost Carrie, I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong.

Def not. It's taken me since sept to shift 10lbs! Grrr lol xxx

I can imagine the frustration xx

Back