Restart ... need some diet buddies

zi-ann

After lapsing for a few weeks and not counting points, weight has been up and down, but today is day 3 of beeing back on track :D over the next 1 1/2 months i want to loose another stone ready for my holiday, in the first week of june, so with doing zumba every day and walking the dog (hyper husky) so i am keeping my fingers crossed that i can do it,but i also need some diet buddies for those "not so good days" ... Good luck to everyone on thier journey ... WE CAN DO THIS!!! :D

I'll be your buddy I think I need the encouragement! Had a buddy previously and it worked quite well x

Hiya, I'll be ur buddy too! :) I'm in a similar situation 2 u, I have a holiday in 6 weeks, walk my dog a german shepherd and im doing the 30 day shred DVD! How much have u 2 lose by ur holiday? X

I'm restarting too this week. My sister passed away a month ago so I have been off plan since and gained 3lbs. I really need some motivation and buddies too xxx

Hi sabs, welcome! I can't even begin to imagine what ur going through, so sorry for your loss. You are being so strong well done! Let's stick 2 this and get the weight off!! X

Hey, thanks all, i belive we can do this !!! ... Am so sorry about your loss Sabs, cant imagine what you are going through ... Sam, i am 16.3 at the min (have lost nearly 3 stone since sept) but would like to lose another stone by june, ... welcome Timg :) .... ok, how about we make our own little team, and put down our losses,and for those "not so good days" we can support eachother, and for those "good loss" days, we can congrat each other ... what do you think? :)

Sounds gd to me zi-Ann! I've not got alot to lose a stone maybe, but I find my weight loss is really slow because of this! Going on a wee road trip 2day maybe 2 Edinburgh with my OH and wee boy so no doubt it will end in eating out at somepoint. I only have 39 weeklies left :-s good luck today x

I would love to join you all too... I've been seriously off plan for about 3 weeks now. I started again Thursday and have been ok. I am going to start walking my 2 mutts every day ( hubby usually does it) I have a labradoodle and cockapoo :) it's my sons birthday party today so will be mostly trying to avoid the cake. I could do with the support too as I really want to shift the excess. I've got about 4 stone to loose :(
Abby xx

That sounds good to me! Definitely be needing the support after last night!!!

Welcome roxie_belle and good luck avoiding cake inmydreams and great idea about walking your dogs must admit I'd love a labradoodle

Morning all ... i have made a team for us, its called The Summer Shredders Team ... each week we can put how much we have lost and also use it as a "meet up" place for our good days/bad days, or just somewhere to chat .... WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)

Morning all ... i have made a team for us, its called The Summer Shredders Team ... each week we can put how much we have lost and also use it as a "meet up" place for our good days/bad days, or just somewhere to chat .... WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)

Last edited:
Hi can I join ur team I just started back 3 weeks ago but went well first week n then Easter came and I went bad. But I'm so determined but need some support I think my friends n family are sick to death of me talking about food n ww. I've about 3 stone to lose in total. Weighed in last Tuesday at 12st 2lbs im 5ft 2. Thanks x

welcome Lenny :) ... you will find our team in the Team section ... The Summer Shredders Team :)

Back