restart ssplus again today

lose-lotts

:girlpower::girlpower:ive been on cd for a week and everyday ive been cheating (eating lots of junk food) saying to myself ill start tommorow but yesterday was final because my family said i wont be able to do it. im going to show them that i can...

its going ok so far had my first shake, water and tea. but dont know how its going to be in the afternoon

drink loads of water. it should suppress ur appetite a lil bit...keep busy and it will get easier. ss is really hard at the start but results and losses are all worth it. No more junk!! good luck! xxxx

thanks iim going to really do it today.

1st week is the hardest and definitely the first few days. Get yourself to ketosis hun and you will find it so much easier.

Set yourself mini goals, mine were to get into ketosis, and make it through week one to begin with. This is not an easy diet, but then again which ones are?

Just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this. Put a photo of yourself on the fridge. Keep posting on here for support, we all know what the ups and downs are and are here to share our experiences so that we can help each other.

Personally, i was finding evenings the hardest, but i have now got myself into a routine to keep myself busy, distraction is very helpful.

Good luck on your weightloss journey, you CAN do it.

debs x

Back