Restart today! Must stay on track!

Lisalu82

I have restarted today, and must really keep my head and shift the weight!!

Started originally beginning May but then fell Ill with tonsillitis and flu, so now it starts again!!

Anyone else who wants to try and help keep me sane and motivated are very very welcome to post!!!

I am also restarting today, well I can't really say restarting I haven't actually stuck to it.

So I'm going to try and look at it as this is my first time and I am going to focus and lose the weight

I am also restarting today, well I can't really say restarting I haven't actually stuck to it.

So I'm going to try and look at it as this is my first time and I am going to focus and lose the weight

How much you got to lose? What's your goal date? Are you doing SS?

Hi.. it is my first day today too so I am the same as you :) finding it easy at the mo but worried how I will feel tomorrow as everyone says 2nd and 3rd days are hardest!! How has your first day been? x

Lisalu82 said:
How much you got to lose? What's your goal date? Are you doing SS?

I started on Monday at 17:12, I've got to lose 5st at least before I can think about putting in an application to become a consultant ( which is my plan )

I'm doing SS, as I've always struggled with the diet if I can't stick with it I will try the next step then come bck to SS.

Goood luck :) x

Ok day 2! Feel ok a little heady but that's a good sign of my body going into Ketosis.

When I did this a year ago I used to see how I felt with regards to needing to eat a meal. If I was feeling really hungry I would have a steamed chicken great and veg for dinner with 2 products in the day, but if I didn't feel that hungry then 3 products.

What I find hard is when my children ask why I am not eating with them, I just tell them that mummy's tummys full!!!

Cant wait to feel better about my self!!

Thanks so much! :)
Yeah the first couple of weeks were SS+ but on SS now

Lisalu82- how much do you have to lose?

I have 1st 6 to lose, not much I know but it would make me happy to be back at my pre babies size.

However I don't believe in being unhappy whilst doing it, so if I get that way I shall just stop and re-focus. A friend of mine did it for 6 months and lost 6stone but was always miserable and unhappy and the minute she came off she put some of it back on to be happy!!

Everyone is different and I think it's easy to feel sad if you only lose 2lb in a week but that's the average loss for a normal diet.
Must go and have a shake or I will forget!!!

Back