restart today

rocket88

hello,my name is emma and im day one of restart:rolleyes:.
i lost 5 stone last year on the CD diet,but put most of it back on..since then ive been to slimming world and ww,but not really getting anywhere..
i love the CD and im going to sucseed this time....
im just having my first shake,im quite enjoying it:)
this site is great and is really motivating me..im a chef and i know im going to find it hard later today while im at work...but i am not going to fail this time...
take care
emma.xxxxx

Well done you!!!

I started the LighterLife diet last week but then came down with Pneumonia so have had to stop for the time being.

Good luck.

J xx

Hi Emma,

I'm restarting CD today too. I've had a strawberry shake and 2 big glasses of water so far, and am feeling really motivated.

This time I'm determined that I won't only succeed, I'll also keep it off :D

Let me know how you get on.

good luck Emma..
we will get this weight off and keep it off this time too:)
wishing you loads of luck with your weight loss...
like you im one shake down and half a litre of water down...
take care..
lets motivate each other.
emma.xxxxx

good luck Emma
you're right we can do this this time just keep thinking positive and it will work i feel so good today its my birthday tomorrow so just had my hair cut short and had my nails done thats my treat as i will be continuing ss even tomorrow we'll have pleny of time to enjoy birthdays, days out etc when we are slim keep at it and be proud of yourself as we are all proud of you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY gailt:D:D...hope you enjoyed the pampering:)
well its day two!!!and im doing brill,was really hungry at work yesterday but i got through it;).feeling peckish now but i just keep drinking the water...
ive got my first weigh in on sunday so hopefully i will have lost a few pounds by then even though it wont be a full week...
feeling quite proud of myself today,ive just to resist all the yummy food i cook at work:eek:..
hope you are all well
take care
emma.xxxxx

Hi,
I hope you don't mind asking, but do you know why you put weight back on ? I know it sounds a daft question, but its something i worry about that once i've lost my weight ( i have about 6 st to lose) i will put it back on.
Did you just go back to your old habits ?
If you don't want to answer its fine ;)
Well done for coming back x

Hi Brina,

I admit, keeping it off is the one thing that worries me too, and no I don't mind you asking - if my experience can stop somebody else falling into the same trap then I'm more than happy to share :)

Last time I had to stop the diet suddenly due to family problems. I just couldn't find the time to continue seeing my cdc as I was visiting my mum in hospital every night, so I didn't learn how to go back to 'proper' eating. I work long hours and rather than organising my fridge/freezer to make sure that I always had something healthy in that I could cook quickly when I came in tired after a long day, I started to rely on ready meals and takeaways as well as a couple of glasses of wine a night to relax :(

Also, my OH is a really fussy eater who loves rich food - lots of home cooking, mash etc, and that's what I tend to cook for him. Unfortunately he's 6'4" and works away in a very physical job, so he doesn't really put weight on :mad: When he's home he likes big meals, and I'm a greedy pig so I cook for a small army and then end up sharing it between the two of us... equal shares of course :eek:.

I'm quite often on my own for weeks when he's away and that's when the boredom (and munchies) sets in. This time I'm determined to succeed, and I know that I will with the amazing support and inspiration I'm getting from you all :superwoman:

:happy036:I've just checked my Ketostix and it's pink!!! I can't believe how excited I am about peeing on a stick, but hey ho any small triumph is worth celebrating :eek:

Hi,
I hope you don't mind asking, but do you know why you put weight back on ? I know it sounds a daft question, but its something i worry about that once i've lost my weight ( i have about 6 st to lose) i will put it back on.
Did you just go back to your old habits ?
If you don't want to answer its fine ;)
Well done for coming back x
of course i dont mind you asking:D..basically i went back to being a complete pig again:cry:!!had loads of stress etc but thats no excuse...im going to tackle healthy eating this time.....
no way will i put it back on again.ive learnt my lesson!!
hope your well:)
emma.xxxx

Hey ladies,

How's the day going? Is anybody else starting to feel the effects of SS?

I'm feeling a bit crappy and headachy today, and also cold even though it's been a gorgeous day. Perhaps it's cos I'm coming up to TOTM as well, but strangely enough I haven't wanted to stuff my face with carbs to make myself feel better, which is a first :)

Does anybody else have a danger time, when you feel your willpower starting to waver? I know mine is the weekend as OH is away and I have time on my hands. I've decided not only to surprise him with my new figure, but to amaze him even more by decorating the hall and stairs for when he gets back. Hopefully I'll also get a bit of extra exercise and burn a few calories in the process :D

Take care

Hi everyone on this thread,I've restarted CD today. I first started on the 24 Sept 07 and lost over 4 stone in a few ups and downs. Since I finished at Easter I've disgusted myself by putting almost all of it back on again. I think my problem was that I knew I was going to restart CD at some point and that almost allowed me to justify the takeaway and the oackets of biscuits. I changed jobs in the summer and that didn't really help me either. So here I am again - first shake of the day down and through about a litre of water. My goal is to lose three stone by Christmas and then keep going till I get to goal. Have got 6 stone to lose in total and I'm feeling positive that this time I will do it. Hope everyone is staying positive and glugging on their water bottles.....mrs c x

Hiya Emma,

How did your first week go? Has everything been OK?

I lost 12lb, which amazed me :D

I had a stinker of a day yesterday as I have colleagues over from the US and had promised them long ago, way before I started CD, that the next time they came over I'd take them to my fave local restaurant for dinner. So that's exactly what I did, and it would have been rude not to eat with them.... :break_diet:

But hey ho, I'm back on SS now and raring to start losing again. I'm suffering a little as I've knocked myself out of ketosis, but I'm chugging down the water and I know it will only be a couple of days til I repair the damage :eek:

Take care

Back