Restart tomorrow !!!!

Pearly

I am feeling a bit anxious about tomorrow as I know that this is it for the forseeable.

No cheating, no having little tastes of things, nada. I have done it before and I know I can do it again, but it doesn't stop me feeling a bit worried about it.

All will be revealed at my WI tomorrow, it will be the first I have had in 4 weeks so I am scared. I have had too many interruptions since Christmas, with holidays, birthdays, meals I have not been able to avoid etc. etc. I now have about 7 weeks clear and I am determined to go for it. Wish me luck, I am going to be living on this board from now on.

:) Your first big step is to get your weigh in over. Then get on with it, be strong you have 7 weeks for some good weight loss!! Foofan is also restarting along with myself, we've all got between 30-38lbs. We can do it!! XX

Hi Blue Eyes, it looks as though you, me and Foo Fan have all got a challenge ahead of us. We must all be looking out for each other, and see who can get to our target first. I love a challenge. He He. :gimi:

Good luck Pearly, you sound really determined and focussed. That's half the battle.
You'll do great, we're all behind you! xxxx

Thanks Cathy, you are one of the masters of Lipotrim, you have done so incredibly well. Coming from my home town this means a lot to me. Thanks for the support !!!! :):):)

Hi Pearly,

As Blue Eyes said I'm also re-starting today..

(I had 3 shakes yesterday but didnt weigh)
So I'm going to the chemist this morning to weigh..
I think I've put some weigh on so I'm expecting my target to go up slightly (oops)..

Let me know how the WI goes today!

The 3 of us can keep each other going !! :gen126:

Good luck xx

best of luck, know you can do it

Best of luck Pearly!! you will be fab!! iv got about 5 weeks until im 21, so i will be there with you!!

your already gorgeous, so your guna b even more so when your finished this diet too!!

loadsa loves xx

Back