RESTART W.I ONE

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Hi peeps...

Was on LT for about a month then took a break and ended up staying off for a month and completely binging through guilt...

Started back last week, had first weigh in today and have lost ONE STONE !!!!!

Only need to lose two more pound to get back to what i was before i stopped LT last month.

LT never fails !!! I am certainly not going to fail it again !!

Good luck to all

Well done coming back on it hun!!!! Thats a massive loss, well done and you know itll be the 2lb plus more next week chick x

thats fantastic well done you x

Fair play to ya for jumping back on the wagon. That was some loss. Keep with it this time cause u know ur gonna have great results.

Well done for getting back on it. Great first loss. Keep up the good work.

x

well done thats brill!!

Well done hun. Just goes to show you that the vast amount you put on would not have been fat. Its always good to see the scales go down. Well done.x

That's so fantastic - well done you - getting back on is soooo difficult - it's as if your brain remembers the starvation and does everything in it's power to stop you getting back on so a triple well done on getting back on and then doing so well on your first week-
WOW!

I did it last year for 18 weeks - lost 7 stone then f**ked up and put 5 back on- back on again now - 2 days in ....... keep remembering just how fab losing the weight feels - so can't wait to get to first weigh in and fingers crossed, with some divine intervention, might just do as well as you did - did you exercise much?

Welcome back Ang, and great loss to start with, well done xx

Back