Restart W3 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hello wonderful people, how are you all today?:wavey:

I'm feeling pretty good as I had my WI this morning and was very happy with the result! I had lost a very respectable 2.6kg or 5.72lb!!!:bunnydance: Helped no doubt by the fact I was in joggers rather than jeans as I have been the previous 2 weeks! I discussed things with the chemist as I am 1lb from my original goal but had hoped to give myself a bit of a safety zone and we have decided I will start refeed sometime next week. I'm being vague coz I have a very busy week workwise:sigh2: and won't get a chance to do my weekly shop Monday morning as usual but will have to cram it in Tuesday night. I will probably start Wednesday, though heavens knows when I'll get to the chemist for a WI - it'll be a late WI whatever so my weight will inevitably be up. I have to refeed as I am going for an overnight girlie trip the following weekend!:party0023:

I saw my GP last week about surgery (unsurprisingly not available on the NHS) and she recommended a surgeon at the local private hospital. A friend of a friend had the same thing done there and the cost is over £5k:argh: - well out of my price range!!!! Oh well, better buy that lottery ticket!!!!!:fingerscrossed:

x

Well done you, you have really done amazingly well. Good luck for the re-feed. Dont forget to tell us how you get on hun.

well done hon you have done amazing

Well done on your journey. Amazing inspiration for the rest of us beginners. Good on you!

:) You have done brilliantly. Well done keep us advised of your refeed. XX

:talk017:

well done on the loss, you done really well

got my 3rd week weigh in in about 20 minutes am excited feeling good this week

Congratulations that is amazing!!!

Whats urgery are you talking about if you dont mind me asking?

That's fab hun! x

Thats brilliant! I love looking at you chart...makes me feel so good at what is to come :)

Thank you guys, it's great having all your support.

Surgery is a tummy tuck coz after 3 children and most of my life overweight or obese even now my stomach is disgusting and I wouldn't be seen dead in a bikini!!!! I'm too old for one now anyway but I really would like to rid myself of that horrible sight I see in the mirror! It's all I focus on these days!

x

Well done on your amazing weight loss and best of luck with refeed!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Im sure it is not as bad as you think!
Ive taken a look at your pictures and you looking amazing!!
Thats what else is great about this forum, you can see everyones journeys and charts and see how well they have done and its a great inspiration to see that and know that we can achieve the same results to with determination!

Best of luck with the refeed!!

well done sweetie you are so inspiring you should be so proud or yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back