Restart !!!!!!!

TJG

HI everyone

I did lipotrim back in May and did ok but put half the weight back on over summer, I'm here on day three feeling rough going to have a peppermint tea and lie down for a bit, feel like i'm starting to get ketones but not fully so feel weak. I'm still positive and hope to get through the first week without cheating
hope everyone is being good :D

Toni x

Hi Toni and welcome back!

The first week is the worst. Keep thinking that it can't get any worse than this! Those lovely ketones will be kicking in soon, then the next thing you know it'll be your first weigh and then it's all plain sailing from there on in.

To me LT is so easy. It's the maintaining I'm worried about as I need to be controlled, and for me LT is the perfect control mechanism!

Keep positive and determined and you'll be grand!

Hi and welcome back im sure your ketones will be kicking in any day now. You will be flying in a few days. You wont know yourself...again. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi!

Welcome back to Lipotrim! As you know, the first week is the hardest, so you just need to live through it...good luck!!! :)

Hannah

As Betsy said, the first week is the toughest...so keep telling yourself it IS going to get better. You've already proved you are strong by losing weight on LT....and now you're back, so a big pat on the back for doing that!!!

Chin up- you CAN do this hun!

x

Hi Toni,
well done for restarting. Wishing you all the best, hope it goes well for you.
Doirin

Welcome back there are a lot of restarters at the moment, me included so we can all help each other, good luck

Hiya, welcome back and hope you have kicked the bad habits this time round :) good luck and enjoy that first weigh in!!

Hi hun,im also restarting after putting about half on what i lost!Its my day 1 now :( dont feel hungry yet but give me an hour when my tummy realises its missed it breakie lol.
Message me anytime hun,im gonna give it 100% this time.

xxx

thank you for all your replies and support, we will do it in the end !!!!!
day 4 today and feeling better, more energy and a clearer head, really looking foward to monday weigh in, that will keep me going, I have hung up my next size down jeans in the bedroom to remind me what i'm aiming for, there will be no jumping off the wardrobe to get in them soon xxxxxx

Toni x

Back