Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Restart

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lucretia, 22 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lucretia

Lucretia Member

After having a two month break from lipotrim I decided to go back on it to reach my goal weight and stop any unnecessary picking coming up to the christmas season. I did have a slight weight gain - 7lbs to be exact but I didn't think that was that bad seeing as I had a few big days of indulgence.

This week is going great so far; I found it really easy to get back into. I sneakily weighed myself and I'm 9lbs
    down already. Lipotrim is really the best diet ever.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Lucretia..... How much do you want to lose this time round?

9lbs is a great loss.. When is your weigh in day?

Good luck hun x x x

4. Lucretia

Lucretia Member

My weigh day is Tuesday so I've a few more days to go. I've already lost 5 stone but I'd like to lose another 5 and a half to get down to 10. Then if I think I need to go any lower I will.

I never thought i'd say it but I'm so glad to not be eating again. Personally I feel much better, more energetic and my skin just glows.

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am glad you are doing so well... Are you going to stay TFR all over Xmas too? x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.