Restart

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
well last week i had to go low carb, as i needed to order Food Packs but couldn't as i was awaiting a new bank card to come through, it got to me on friday, so first thing i done was order my packs, and they just arrived today prompt delivery and i am inline to start back tomorrow :) the week prior to last i lost 7lbs in 5 days :) so i will just be updating on this thread as i go along :)
god bless you lovely people

If i can't do it, it can't be done :)

............I have restarted again today after faffing about really since my holiday last September. I have no do's, parties, makeovers or new Grandchildren due between now and when I go away again in March so I am determined to be 100% until then. Good luck xx

thanks alot Bernice, good luck to you too, and like yourself i have no do's or anything until march :)

Good luck with your restart, it's always easier when you have no 'special events' coming up!
I dont have anything planned until may so I'm hoping to be 100% til then.

Good luck with your restart, im sure you'll do fab. Ive also started back 100% yesterday after a few weeks with a few social events. Now theyre all out of the way til my holiday in jly so TS til then :D xx

Okay so today, i opened the box got my packs out and arranged them into piles :) so first step is done getting daily packs together, so there is no chance falling off the wagon, i was due to start today, but have opted for tomorrow, and i will be 100% until i lose the required weight, along with the gym sessions, i will push it all the way :)

Back