• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

RESTART!!!

Hi Everyone
I am back on ss after having a break for a couple of weeks. I came back from holiday on the 2nd Sep and have been trying to get back on since!! But I am determined to make it through today :scale:.

Dont know what everyone else is like but I can go great guns all day but as soon as dinner time comes it all goes out the window :banghead:.

Anyway.........gonna have my 4ltrs :tear_drop: and hopefully make it through the day.
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck Lolly, I am on day 3 of SS, so far so good, last night while my hubby and daughter were having dinner I sat with my huge mug of vegetable soup and sipped whilst they ate - mentally visualising myself in 4 weeks time then 8 weeks time. I've made a list of things to do to distract myself from the kitchen:

1: Massage cuticle oil into cuticles every evening (can't eat with oily hands)
2. Facial - massage cleanser into face and make cleansing, toning into a ritual......candles in bathroom
3. Hair masque
4. Manicure
5. Pedicure

So, after all this weight is lost for good - I'll also be gorgeous:)

I have a book called "My Big Fat Greek Diet" don't know if you've read it, it's about a Greek doctor in the US who goes on a protein shake diet for 8 months whilst travelling the States watching baseball games. He lost 250lbs (17.8 stone). I use his book as motivation as well as coming on here.

Phew, I am chatty today.

Good luck for today.

Thanks Girls

Thanks for all your support......this is why I come on here you are all such a morale boost :happy096:

Paula - Good luck for your restart tomoz hun :girlpower:

Sarah - Yep hopefully I will be able to resist at dinner time....fingers crossed!!

Dyingtobeslim - Great idea for the beauty routine...might try that one myself ;) "My Big Fat Greek Diet" wow sounds good will have to dig that one out!!

Thanks again girls and good luck for the rest of the week.

:gen126:

Hi Lolly, how are you doing so far? I am on day four of SS and so far so good. Get the book it is fantastic, I have marked off pages and read them every day, it's become my "bible". Have a good day, stay positive.:jelous::)