RESTART!!!

lolly18b

Hi Everyone
I am back on ss after having a break for a couple of weeks. I came back from holiday on the 2nd Sep and have been trying to get back on since!! But I am determined to make it through today :scale:.

Dont know what everyone else is like but I can go great guns all day but as soon as dinner time comes it all goes out the window :banghead:.

Anyway.........gonna have my 4ltrs :tear_drop: and hopefully make it through the day.
xxxx

You can do it lolly. Dinner time is the hardest, especially if the rest of the family are eating, but your strong and can do it!

Good luck Lolly, I am on day 3 of SS, so far so good, last night while my hubby and daughter were having dinner I sat with my huge mug of vegetable soup and sipped whilst they ate - mentally visualising myself in 4 weeks time then 8 weeks time. I've made a list of things to do to distract myself from the kitchen:

1: Massage cuticle oil into cuticles every evening (can't eat with oily hands)
2. Facial - massage cleanser into face and make cleansing, toning into a ritual......candles in bathroom
3. Hair masque
4. Manicure
5. Pedicure

So, after all this weight is lost for good - I'll also be gorgeous:)

I have a book called "My Big Fat Greek Diet" don't know if you've read it, it's about a Greek doctor in the US who goes on a protein shake diet for 8 months whilst travelling the States watching baseball games. He lost 250lbs (17.8 stone). I use his book as motivation as well as coming on here.

Phew, I am chatty today.

Good luck for today.

Thanks Girls

Thanks for all your support......this is why I come on here you are all such a morale boost :happy096:

Paula - Good luck for your restart tomoz hun :girlpower:

Sarah - Yep hopefully I will be able to resist at dinner time....fingers crossed!!

Dyingtobeslim - Great idea for the beauty routine...might try that one myself ;) "My Big Fat Greek Diet" wow sounds good will have to dig that one out!!

Thanks again girls and good luck for the rest of the week.

:gen126:

Hi Lolly, how are you doing so far? I am on day four of SS and so far so good. Get the book it is fantastic, I have marked off pages and read them every day, it's become my "bible". Have a good day, stay positive.:jelous::)

Back