restart

I decided to not drink this weekend i usually have around 20 to 30 weeklys friday have vodka diet coke then binge eat i am hopeing infact praying i loose something also goin to see about lowering my dailey points

Boohoo to uni i havnt been 9 stone since i was 14 20 years ago lol i will be happy at 11 when i got to 12 people said i didnt suit it i dont care though how many points are u on x

Monday need my nails done am going to walk as far as possible to town its cold though also i need something for ibs

Monday

B 40 g porrige
Coffee sweetner 2 tsp low fat coffee mate

D left over mince meat

T warby thins egg beans

S hot choc jaffa cake bar 2crunchy 5 banana sharon fruit

Last edited:
Weigh in day had a peak on my scales says i have stayed the same there never right though i think i may of gained if am honest i was pickin at stuff i am also taking my diary in i will face the consequences and carry on.

Good luck tonight, whatever the result going to face it is the best thing. Then you can start a new week fresh. :)

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 -

Good luck tonight, whatever the result going to face it is the best thing. Then you can start a new week fresh. :)

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 -

Thank u hun iv just had 2packets of crisps and a wispa and started drinkin lemon water how r u doin x

Half a pound on i went through my diary with the leader and i have been under pointing seems some things have changed i am goin to try filling and healthy i feel really really fat and horrible tomorrow is another day i guess i also bought the shop till u drop book :-:)-:)-(

Sorry you had a gain this week Georgina, try and stay positive and start afresh in the morning. x

Thank u hun iv just had 2packets of crisps and a wispa and started drinkin lemon water how r u doin x

I'm doing really good thanks. First weigh in was a 4.5lb loss so pleased for a good start.
At least you know why you gained and you have the tools to fix it! Stay positive, it is worth it and you will do it :)

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)

Aww thank u both for ur lovely positive comments i have also just sighned up for a gym and this week goin to try filling and healthy was very embarrasing taking my diary in to class but i now see it as if i didnt i wouldnt of known some points have changed x

Aww thank u both for ur lovely positive comments i have also just sighned up for a gym and this week goin to try filling and healthy was very embarrasing taking my diary in to class but i now see it as if i didnt i wouldnt of known some points have changed x

Well done on the gym joining. If they do a yoga class I would highly recommend. I started one 3 weeks ago and I love it!

Let us know how you get on with Filling & Healthy. I think I would like to eventually try it but for now i need to track and have structure and discipline engrained first.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)

I will ask about it hun am thinkin am far to greedy for filling and healthy i am a greedy girl who loves big portions lol am just goin to try all i can do x

Back