S banana

Last edited:
FThursday
B porrige with jam red top milk 1

D jacket potatoe with chilly

T 2 crumpets 2 egga beans

S apple banana packet of caramel coconut popcorn 3

Last edited:
Started gym today carnt wait to go back tomorrow theres also some classes am hoping to go this posirivity needs to stay and drinkin lemon water

Started gym today carnt wait to go back tomorrow theres also some classes am hoping to go this posirivity needs to stay and drinkin lemon water

Well done on going to the gym! What classes you fancy trying?

How is your day going? I had another work from home today which was ok and heading to the gym for 7 with the husband.

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)

Hi hun i think its a cardio class am ok its like a miracle has happened iv lost my appetite iv been drinking loads of lemon water so maybe its helpin gym was good have u been hun x

Went for an hour and did some weights so it was good fun.

Love lifting weights :)

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Friday 43 weeklys left am likeing the filling and healthy i usually have about 20 left doing points i am looking forward to the gym annd thinking i am goin to mix my days up maybe filling and healthy till saturday then points feeling very positive

Hi i went the gym fri and then had loads of vodkas a vew nasty words with some one am seein and havnt really eat iv had 2 packs of quavers and noodles hopefully be ok tomorrow how r u both doin x

Monday
B porrige with jam

D

T ww chillie con carnie 7

S packet of walkers and a little short bread sharon fruit mango papaypa crunchy

Last edited:
Tuesday weigh in and feelin like utter crap :-(
B

D tuna barm

T small beef curry

S piece of cake alpen light mango

Last edited:
Know how your feeling... My weigh in is tonight and not feeling overly positive due to TOTM.
Feel Bloaty and heavy :(

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Know how your feeling... My weigh in is tonight and not feeling overly positive due to TOTM.
Feel Bloaty and heavy :(

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Its horrible isint it how did u get on i lost 2 half first loss in months am hopefully going to stay on healthy and filling x

Hey here to subscribe! I am also doing f and h and i love it well done on your 2.5 loss thats brilliant. My weigh in is tomorrow really hoping for a loss!

Hey here to subscribe! I am also doing f and h and i love it well done on your 2.5 loss thats brilliant. My weigh in is tomorrow really hoping for a loss!

Hi hun thank y do u have a diary its my first time of doin filling and healthy and so far so good what time do u weigh in hun x

Back