restart

Feelin really crap today just found out i have a stomach bug called pylori had it for years it explains my stomach pains

Hey ya i have a diary , its actually called restart again lol sounds like i copied you! I had my weigh in at 6.30 down 1.5 delighted!
I had that pylori years again remember my stomach being dodge for ages sorted out pretty fast with antibiotics if i remember right!

Thursday 34 weeklys
B porrige with jam

D 2 crumpets with beans

T left over chiken curry

S lemon water crunchy 4 cup of gingerbread banana pancakes options hot choc

Last edited:
I am getting used to filling and healthy i just find it a little bit boring but in all honesty i enjoy havin most of my weeklys for weekend

Filling and healthy reminds me too much of slimming world which never taught me portion control.

How is your week going?

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date :)

It is like slimming world isint it hun am the same to be honest eating because its free i think i might just do it for a little bit longer or to weekends am ok hun just takin it easy x

My new obsession is sharon fruit i have some options hot choc to be tasted to had a popcorn one earlyer am happy with my weeklys

Friday 24

B porrige with jam

D warby thins with scrambled egg and tomatoes

T jamican style chicken with rice home made chips

S options hot choc alpen light
Crunchy quavers 6

Last edited:
Omg i am in a binge moid today dont know what us wrong with me i an goin to paint my bedroom tomorrow and rejoin gym monday my scales say iv gained a pound half if so it must be water iv been good i think lol

Hi how are you doing? I've been terrible all week but finally joined today! X

Yayyy well done for joinin will u be doin propoints or f h am doin ok but made the mistake of buying crunchys and havnt been gym have u had any nice treats i want to eat everything in sight lol xx

Saturday 19 weeklys left

B porrige with banana and jam 1

D crumpets with ham and beans

T left over chicken with a tiny bit of rice

S curly wurly 3

Last edited:
Absaloutly starving now i still have 19 weeklys left only my scales say iv put on think i will try save them as long as possible i am expecting a gain with all the crunchys so this week no crunchys

I'm doing a food shop today so would like some nice treats. I'm thinking sugar free jelly, mini malteasers bunnies, skinny popcorn as off to the cinema Friday night and some low fat crisps, will have to check pp values of some before I go. Think I'm doing pp as it might teach me portion control! F&h sounds very slimming worldly where I can pile my plate with pasta lol! Xx

I'm doing a food shop today so would like some nice treats. I'm thinking sugar free jelly, mini malteasers bunnies, skinny popcorn as off to the cinema Friday night and some low fat crisps, will have to check pp values of some before I go. Think I'm doing pp as it might teach me portion control! F&h sounds very slimming worldly where I can pile my plate with pasta lol! Xx

Hi hun i agree with filling and healthy i seem to be eating a lot of crumpets ur treats sound nice i like alpen light bars there 2 points and skips are 2 u are very organised hun x

Back