restart

aww never mind u will be back on track when ur good and ready - its my first week back on track so am follwing it properly (at the moment we shall see how long it lasts haha)
weekends are my downfall but tryin to plan ahead instead of orderin takeaways!! xz

Hi hun...good news about the weigh in at the doctors! I hope medical goes well xx

aww never mind u will be back on track when ur good and ready - its my first week back on track so am follwing it properly (at the moment we shall see how long it lasts haha)
weekends are my downfall but tryin to plan ahead instead of orderin takeaways!! xz

Oh yes weekends after lots of vodka is were my eatin habits kick in lol i keep wanting burger king when and iv i get a stone off or start loosing i am having one mouth is watering lool how u doin x

Hi hun...good news about the weigh in at the doctors! I hope medical goes well xx

Hi hun i carnt take the weigh on at drs though even though he did say hes are medical and accurate medical is next thursday so glad i looked before i got there how r u doin x

Thursday 38

B porrige sweetners 2 tsp jam 3

Dpoached egg and tomatoes on toast

Tbrown pasta mince meat peppers

S 3 biscuits ww white rasberry bar 8

Hi hun i carnt take the weigh on at drs though even though he did say hes are medical and accurate medical is next thursday so glad i looked before i got there how r u doin x

Hopefully the doctors weigh in is a good sign though :)
I always do things like that...If I lost my phone or diary I'd be useless!
I'm good thanks. How are things? x

Oh no laura the thought of no phone scares me lol iv had a good day until i ate 3 biscuits was ok though as usually i wouldnt of stoped and now i have just made a blackberry compote weather is awefull here x

Oh yes weekends after lots of vodka is were my eatin habits kick in lol i keep wanting burger king when and iv i get a stone off or start loosing i am having one mouth is watering lool how u doin x

had busy day yesterday so food didnt go to plan so went over dailys!! "/ oops x

Hope you're having a good weekend x

Hi hope everyone is ok am fueming with myself went my mates mums 60th didnt eat any food and there was loads only had 2 days of not so good food x

Well done on the loss hun xx

How is everyone i have not been making the best of food choices so havnt been on will update on tuesday also i am goin to try some home made juices to detox

Oh I've been bad too! Also had a stressful couple of days and just used it as an excuse to fall off the wagon. I had lost 2lbs when weighed on Thursday and then Friday just went crazy and eat everything could think of. Just can't seem to stay in control and on track. Have had a good filling and healthy day today so trying to start again....again! Hope you are ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Its hard isint hun i do belive though everyone needs a junk day readin up on it they seem to say itd mainly related to somethim ur feeling am a comfort eater i started of at my friends wednesday and been goin ever since will pop on to ur thread now hun x

Back