T 2 hot spicy chicken skin taken off stir fry

S crisps 3

Sunday
B porrige

D

T half a chow mein

S small toffee crisp

Last edited:
Whole week has been not good food choices back on track tomorrow feel really annoyed the amount of crisps i have eat

Back on it tomorrow. Seems we are all human! Just draw a line under it and start again... Off to take my own advice how haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Monday

B porrige with red top milk and blueberrys

D scrambled egg and tomatoes on toast

T steak mash veg gravy

S packet of crisps a vew licorice all sorts

Last edited:
God all i want to do is eat its drivin me in sane how hungry i am getting i am due on the 2nd have no idea if that is the cause eitha way its so annoyin

Hi Georgina, are you doing fit and healthy? Guess try sticking to foods on the list if you are hungry and see how you go?

For me it's tiredness that makes me hungry. I work part time around my kids and my hours are 5am-12 shifts and last night didn't get to sleep till gone 1am so been starving all day.

Got a craving for chocolate but going to go to bed as early as possible as don't want to give in today!

Hi Georgina, are you doing fit and healthy? Guess try sticking to foods on the list if you are hungry and see how you go?

For me it's tiredness that makes me hungry. I work part time around my kids and my hours are 5am-12 shifts and last night didn't get to sleep till gone 1am so been starving all day.

Got a craving for chocolate but going to go to bed as early as possible as don't want to give in today!

Hi hun last week i done filling and healthy tue to friday pointed sat to monday and lost 3 half biggest lost in weeks that was my plan for this week only been really stressed and didnt go shoppin really upset with myaelf could u not have somethin out ur weeklys oh god ur hours must be hard x

I did in the end . A chocolate eclair! Don't even like cream that much, it was just there! X

Mmm choc eclair i wont buy them one wouldnt be enough i have lost the plot with food getting wrighed at 5 my scales say a gain and its defanatly the case

Best of Luck with weigh in hun. It's one long battle... I'm back making soup and jelly at the mo in the hope that I will eat less:)

Good luck with weigh in, hopefully won't be as bad as you think. Let us know how you get on xx

Thank u both i gained 2 pound was totally expecting it but not that much the leader has asked me if i could help out at class and i get my weigh in free am going to help out am due on next week aswell i have lost willpower and its getting me down x

Oh I know what you mean, is so hard to stay motivated. That's why I've come on here to try and beat my old habits of giving up too easily.

Tomorrow is a new day. 2 pounds is not so bad in grand scheme, a week on track should lose that again xx

Hi hun. Sorry to hear you've lost some of your motivation..I always find I get like that before I'm due on. Just remember if you ever need support we're all here x

Hi hun. Sorry to hear you've lost some of your motivation..I always find I get like that before I'm due on. Just remember if you ever need support we're all here x

Thank u hun i am due on the 2nd so peed off just had a vew words with my friend over me moaning about my weight really hurt shes a size 8 with 3 kids and hasnt a clue how hard it is livin with a weight problem so annoyed right now sorry needed a rant lol x

Wednesday filling and healthy
(47weeklys )
B 50g porrige with milk sweetners and blueberrys

D

T chicken stir fry with hot sauce and 3 little pottatoes spoon of low fat colesaw

S banana pancakes

Last edited:
Back