Last edited:
Sunday 6

B porrige with red top milk blueberrys

D scrambled egg on warby thins

T stir fry

S packet of randoms packet of reisens

Last edited:
Hey hun...Food is looking good. I love jerk chicken :) x

Hi amba iv had a packet of reisens was lovely had some nasty words with my dad today wich usually leads me to a food binge any emotion and i eat only i am tryin not to thank u for comment hope u have had a nice day xx

Am really craving anything sweet i am due on the 2nd or 3rd its so annoyin i carnt even make banana pancakes not eggs or bannanas roll on tomorrow shopping first thing

Hi everyone hope yous have had a nice weekend really wanted to appoligise all i have done is winge i hope with me really wanting to eat chocolate and other bad stuff i havnt annoyed anyone xx

Monday pointing today i had no canderal or milk for porrige shopping later

B 3 ww bread with 40 g grated cheese 10

D cheese mycoys 6

T

S packet of randoms 2 thortons chocolate 4 yogurt with fruit

Last edited:
Hi hun, hope ur weekend was good and that you're keeping well! Must buy WW bread 2day. I binge on white bread, not good:)

Hi hun i love white bread i usually get the small loaf warburtons am goin shopping now i will take this to my dads as its takin a extra 4 out of weeklys lol how r u x

Winge away, that's what this is for as everyone reading understands.

Need to go shopping also, makes it easier being organised x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun iv just had 2 thortons chocolates today i am ready to give up feel so low it is so much easyer when u have the right stuff in x

I have gave up today feelin really crap i am not giving up with weight watchers just finding my weight is happy at 13 stones it seems am so not will be relieved when totm arrives i have bad pmt lol x

Have you got many weeklies left to use Georgina?
Tomorrow is a new day to start again so don't worry too much. Did you get to the shops? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi amba i have used them all i have just had a ww cake and alpen light bar and left over stir fry for my tea it is driving me in sane this week has been so hard my emotions are everywere xx

Hi hun. Sorry to hear you've had a hard week...I really hope that this week is better! :) xx

Tuesday

B warby thins with cheese and beans

D

T jerk chicken with rice

S 2 thortons chocolate and a chocolate muffin

Last edited:
Back