restart

Hi hun half a pound on am ok with that as i do most times gain with totm am adamant i will get this weight of and thinkin of buyin a thing were it counts ur steps x

Havnt had any tea havin a vew vodkas with diet vimpto am happy today had a little unexpected money and its helped so much x

Hi shez hungover today havnt counted points and goin to update now am seriously finding this time around hard how r u hun x

Hi shez hungover today havnt counted points and goin to update now am seriously finding this time around hard how r u hun x

i just keep falling off the wagon :(
find myself always sayin start again nxt week - so heres the famous words... il be bk on track n pointing again after easter has gone
chocolate is my downfall

i just keep falling off the wagon :(
find myself always sayin start again nxt week - so heres the famous words... il be bk on track n pointing again after easter has gone
chocolate is my downfall

Me too! I'm trying to come on here religiously to update which is helping. I too am going to enjoy Easter and be more strict after.

Hope you are ok Georgina x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Me too! I'm trying to come on here religiously to update which is helping. I too am going to enjoy Easter and be more strict after.

Hope you are ok Georgina x

Me 3 i am gettin pushed to the edge so friggen annoyin we can do this ooh chocolate i looovee x

Thursday 40 weeklys

B crumpets with low fat butter 7

D spicy chicken wrap 10

T chicken salad 5

S 2 cadbury creme egg biscuits 6 boiled egg with toast

Last edited:
Good work on getting back on track today.

Especially when it includes a cheeky chocolate biscuit x

Thank u amba am now havin boiled egg on toast tbh am shocked i havnt eat everythin i went town with my godson am feelin really fat how r u lovely x

Think it was from iceland was 7 points and very big was worth it now i am in bed with a hangover yet again lol how r u x

Back