• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarted after baby - On week 7

S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey all

I'm on week 7 of cambridge and by weigh in 6 had lost 28 lbs, I'm really chuffed with my weight loss, and infact I'm doing better than last time. I did however weigh less last time and only stopped when I found out I was pregnant.

Its going well, I still crave food of course but it is mind over matter!!

I was in the 15 stone zone when I started, and I'm hoping by weigh in number 7 I will be in the 12 stone zone.

I had people say the second time would be harder and that I wouldn't stick to it, but I was determined to prove them wrong. I know I will reach my target!!! :)

So excited about losing more weight.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
S: 12st6.8lb C: 12st6.8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey all

I'm on week 7 of cambridge and by weigh in 6 had lost 28 lbs, I'm really chuffed with my weight loss, and infact I'm doing better than last time. I did however weigh less last time and only stopped when I found out I was pregnant.

Its going well, I still crave food of course but it is mind over matter!!

I was in the 15 stone zone when I started, and I'm hoping by weigh in number 7 I will be in the 12 stone zone.

I had people say the second time would be harder and that I wouldn't stick to it, but I was determined to prove them wrong. I know I will reach my target!!! :)

So excited about losing more weight.

Congratulations on the baby, restarting and the losses so far :D

Second time around for me has made me more determined too.

I too have had a baby and im back on the CWP wagon :p

S: 13st5lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st2lb(1.07%)
Well done on your weight loss!! It's great that you've lost so much. Which plan are you following?