Restarted Cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pompeyfan, 29 April 2007 Social URL.

1. pompeyfan

pompeyfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All, this is my 1st time on here. I'm just starting day 10 of Cambridge. I lost 6lbs in my 1st week and I know it sounds silly, but I was really disappointed. I did the diet last year for 3 weeks before going abroad & lost 11lbs in my 1st week. During my 1st week this time I had TOTM, will that have made any difference?
    Really looking forward to keep coming on here as it seems great to 'talk' to others on the same diet.

Pinkdiamond likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya, ive restated CD also, good luck with it, looking forward to see how you get on :) xx

4. pompeyfan

pompeyfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Pinkdiamond. How long have you been back on the diet? 21lbs lost is brill, well done you xx

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi PF
    Welcome to the boards (from a fellow south-coaster :) ).

Good luck with your weight loss journey - I've stalled a bit on mine but plan to do my best to get back on track when I've finished my final exams and assignments at Uni (I finish on May 4th).

Keep posting: everyone here is so helpful and supportive. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

6. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Hiya, thanks very much:D I feel sooooo much better having lost that 21lbs, still got the same amount to go. Ive been on CD and WW for around 10 weeks or so, I havnt lost for a few weeks though as have been very naughty on WW LOL. xxx

7. pompeyfan

pompeyfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    My god Debbie, your pics are fantastic & wot a weight loss! U really are an inspiration.
    Small world, I see you are from Gosport, I work in Stoke Road!

8. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Hi and welcome as you know to the best diet ever, I also think that weight is affected by Totm and lots of people on here will agree, so next week should be a good one.:D take care and keep us posted.

9. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Hi and good luck with the restart, you know it works, stay strong, and look forward to reading your update soon.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.